Towson (Game 1) 7pm ACCNX

I’m going to say this. Hold your bashing. Del is amazing at the plate, not great behind it. He drops a lot of balls and let’s his fair share get by him.

Advertisement
My lord. Our closing situation is so bad.
This is not a super regional hosting team right now.

It’s now 2-1 after a team that has not hit a HR all year just hit one that missed being a 2 run HR by 3 inches.

Federman now in to get 3rd out...good win for Townson

Advertisement
Good lord this is like when the defense gives up a late TD and we scream at Baker because Enos went 2-20 on third downs and scored 13 points all game.

Advertisement
Toral tried to boot it but Federman got the out after starting with three straight balls

Lala had a much improved night, Van Belle was great, and Tuero continues to drive in runs but otherwise....

It’s early. We’ve got to figure some things out. But if the team that has shown up so far shows up all year, we are again a 2 seed in someone’s regional.

Advertisement
Let’s hope the offense figures it out at the right time. I’d much rather be rolling in May, than in February, but this is just sad so far.

Advertisement
Thank you Comcast for not picking up ACCN.

I have SLING TV and I get the ACC Network. I don't have cable anymore.... a combo of Sling and Hulu plus having Amazon Prime and Netflix is more than enough and I pay half of what I used to with cable

At least we're beating the cupcakes on the schedule (so far). When we missed the regionals we couldn't even win those games regularly.

Advertisement
Back