Town hall wars: have at it

Advertisement
The battle is non-stop between you two in the town hall. Might as well punch away in here in a sanctioned bout.

I got OCC in this one.!

@Empirical Cane
@OriginalCanesCanesCanes
There is nothing to punch away.

I've repeatedly humiliated this cowardly autistic fuqtard.

He just can't help himself, it's pathetic really.

lD76yTC5zxZPG.gif

The battle is non-stop between you two in the town hall. Might as well punch away in here in a sanctioned bout.

I got OCC in this one.!

@Empirical Cane
@OriginalCanesCanesCanes

Unfortunately, a catheter infection has sidelined grandpa and he’s gone **** mad. He keeps babbling on about leading a national rebellion while frittering away his meager government pension stocking up on expired MREs and camo adult diapers.

Let’s all have a moment of silence.

Unfortunately, a catheter infection has sidelined grandpa and he’s gone **** mad. He keeps babbling on about leading a national rebellion while frittering away his meager government pension stocking up on expired MREs and camo adult diapers.

Let’s all have a moment of silence.
This coward just continues to prove my point.

Considering that you both are more adult than 90% of the posters, can you please keep that back and forth limited to here and not the Geopolitics thread?

Advertisement
Considering that you both are more adult than 90% of the posters, can you please keep that back and forth limited to here and not the Geopolitics thread?

Look as you know, I’ve made no reports although I easily could have.

I have no interest in him or a conflict, but also I won’t let his perverse attacks slide.

I have no interest in him or a conflict, but also I won’t let his perverse attacks slide.
You both are great posters and I don't know how this beef got started, but you're both tenacious enough to respond to each other.

I'm just asking to keep it off the Geopolitics thread. That's how this thread got started.

Go ahead and report you autistic temper tantrum freak. You've repeatedly mentioned how weak it has been that people have reported you, but here you are. I believe you are the most reported porster, wonder why that is? Maybe its bots, maybe they are as weak and pathetic as you (likely), and maybe you are just an ******* (likely).

You've repeatedly challenged others, yet when you are challenged, you run away like a little *****. The best you can do is granpa? My little government pensions? I'm mow a deep state actor? Goodness gracious are you an idiot.

I gave you ample opportunity to stop your unproked and baseless attacks, yet you couldn't/can't help yourself.

You consistently attack porsters you don't agree with or even have the cognitive ability to comprehend what they are saying.

So, the only thing you understand is humiliation, and I have already given you plenty and have an unlimited well to keep on giving.

All you have to do is learn to behave.

You are a ******* small coward of character and presence through and through.

Last edited:
Go ahead and report you autistic temper tantrum freak. You've repeatedly mentioned how weak it has been that people have reported you, but here you are. You've repeatedly challenged others, yet when you are challeneged, youbrun away like a little *****. The best you can do is granpa? I very well could be younger than you idiot.

I gave you ample opportunity to stop your unproked and baseless attacks, yet you couldn't/ can't help yourself.

You consistently attack porsters you don't agree with or even have the cognitive ability to comprehend what they are saying.

So, the only thing you understand is humiliation, and I have already given you plenty and have an unlimited well to keep on giving.

All you have to do is learn to behave.

You are a ******* small coward of character and presence through and through.

L

O

L

You actually edited this unhinged screed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I actually like both y'all, and I have no idea where any of this started, but you both make me laugh out loud, hard. Never change, except for beating on each other!
I know right?

I just don't know why people hate on grandpas like they do. It is like its bad and they will never get there. Wish I was a grandpa cause maybe kids would stop sucking my wallet dry!

I know right?

I just don't know why people hate on grandpas like they do. It is like its bad and they will never get there. Wish I was a grandpa cause maybe kids would stop sucking my wallet dry!

Don’t worry people don’t hate all grandpas, just the cranky ones.

Advertisement
Grandpa, settle down.

You’re a debilitated old fool.

What are you going to do, throw your walker at me? Nobody believes your feeble threats.

Keyboard tough guys offering meet ups - a real sign of delusion and mental disease.

Advertisement
Back