Tours of the IPF

dudenate

[]__[] []\/[]
(Coming down for the spring game and would love to look around)

Does the school do tours of the IPF?

Advertisement
You should check directly with the school (it's part of the Hecht Athletic Center). Don't know answer to your question offhand but would be curious to know if you find out that they do.

Advertisement
Are any of the spring practices open to the public? I’m going to be down in Miami in April and wanted to check out a practice if possible.

Advertisement
Mandy said there wasn’t any but that was last year obviously.

Advertisement
A private tour? Doubt it.

For your sake, hope that UM does an event at the IPF perhaps the week of or immediately after (like an autograph session). I recall Manny did something similar pre-Covid.

I highly doubt it...

Pretty much zero chance. I don’t know how Mario is going to do it this year, but in the past there have been donor type of “practice” where they get to watch for a limited time. Might not necessarily be a regular practice. But I haven’t heard anything this year about how that’s handled or if they’re going to have one. For a couple years now the Covid has put the kibosh on a lot of those things.

Advertisement
Pretty much zero chance. I don’t know how Mario is going to do it this year, but in the past there have been donor type of “practice” where they get to watch for a limited time. Might not necessarily be a regular practice. But I haven’t heard anything this year about how that’s handled or if they’re going to have one. For a couple years now the Covid has put the kibosh on a lot of those things.
Certainly not like the old days....

Advertisement
Back