Touchdown Reward?

Advertisement
IF we lead the nation in TD and our D is anywhere near where it was last year, we kick Clemmie off the field in Charlotte...which would be fine with me. Living in SC, just down the road from that Hickville, I hear it all the time from those #$%&^@....they think they are the Miami of this decade.....can't wait to kick their teeth in

IF we lead the nation in TD and our D is anywhere near where it was last year, we kick Clemmie off the field in Charlotte...which would be fine with me. Living in SC, just down the road from that Hickville, I hear it all the time from those #$%&^@....they think they are the Miami of this decade.....can't wait to kick their teeth in
Can't do it. They ain't got none.

Advertisement

This dude gets it. I keep trying to tell anyone here that still thinks Clemp'son fans are ok, if you spend enough time around them, you will change your mind. Just go back to 2017 in Charlotte and how many little kids in the stands were throwing upside down U's, and how often the big screens in the stadium kept showing them. Their fans are absolute ignorant pricks, by and large. And most of them rarely even watched their own team play just ten years ago. Then, one day their boosters decided to start "investing in the program" and, "if you can't beat the $EC, you might as well join them", and now here we are. Yet, they'll still sit and lecture you about how "winning isn't worth it if you're not doing it the right way." No joke, I just had to sit through that lecture from a couple of Clem$on fans not even two weeks ago. It was my father-in-law and his friend, so I just picked a spot on the wall to stare at and try not to let my eyes roll out of my head or fall off my bar stool laughing and waited for the subject to change.

We owe Clem$on every bit the ***-whupping we put on Washington back in '01, I just wish more of our fans and players could see it that way.

"Bush League" - Dabo Swinney
#neverforget

This dude gets it. I keep trying to tell anyone here that still thinks Clemp'son fans are ok, if you spend enough time around them, you will change your mind. Just go back to 2017 in Charlotte and how many little kids in the stands were throwing upside down U's, and how often the big screens in the stadium kept showing them. Their fans are absolute ignorant pricks, by and large. And most of them rarely even watched their own team play just ten years ago. Then, one day their boosters decided to start "investing in the program" and, "if you can't beat the $EC, you might as well join them", and now here we are. Yet, they'll still sit and lecture you about how "winning isn't worth it if you're not doing it the right way." No joke, I just had to sit through that lecture from a couple of Clem$on fans not even two weeks ago. It was my father-in-law and his friend, so I just picked a spot on the wall to stare at and try not to let my eyes roll out of my head or fall off my bar stool laughing and waited for the subject to change.

We owe Clem$on every bit the ***-whupping we put on Washington back in '01, I just wish more of our fans and players could see it that way.

#neverforget

I hate Clemson fans, however, I prefer Clemson being elite compared to OOC teams because it helps the ACC in recruiting.

Advertisement

#neverforget

Clemmies are terrible. They all KNEW that the first Natty that they got was dirty, and they have been jealous of every team that has won one since then....they really do compare themselves to the Miami teams of old, like we handed the baton off to them.

Im a cane through and through for life 300 bang bang no cap all fax but...... Clemson would **** us

Advertisement
Back