Toryque Bateman to visit on the 27th

DC1986

ALL lives matter. Back the Blue!
Banned
Just read that Toryque Bateman will visit UM on the 27th. Searels met with him yesterday according to 247. Would be a nice addition to the class if we can get him to commit.He visited Louisville on the 14th and they are listed as his leader as of today.

Last edited:
Advertisement
SIAP, but does this kid have a commitable offer or are we waiting on Herbert before extending? Or, do we take both?

Advertisement
SIAP, but does this kid have a commitable offer or are we waiting on Herbert before extending? Or, do we take both?

Good question. I am not sure if they aren't confident in Hebert or they just want him either way.Maybe someone who knows will chime in with our chances for either or both.

I think we are turning up the heat on this guy since Slaton is presumably gone and that we may not be recruiting him at all. That, and some seem to think Herbert will end up at OG so having another OT is a security measure for depth, although I would take him if Herbert was a no doubt OT. Personally I think Herbert is an OT, but I want Bateman in this class regardless.

Let's not forget Hillary is dancing around too. He is visiting gayturds this weekend IIRC. Bateman should be a take IMO, regardless of Sherbert's situation.

Herbert/Bateman/Hillary...Need 2 of those 3. With Herbert obv the #1 target of the group.

Carty as a backup plan.

Advertisement
Inside the "U" reports that Bateman is solid to Louisville...Bigger loss to us than Herbert who now is a Gator lean...

OT Toryque Bateman — Miami offensive line coach Stacy Searels was in Alabama on Tuesday to see Bateman. The Gadsden City offensive tackle remains a Louisville lean, but the Hurricanes could decide to put the full-court press on him this weekend during his official visit if they believe that Herbert might be trending towards Florida and not Miami. As of now it appears that Searels likes Bateman but not enough to send Richt in-home for a visit.

per Ivins 247

Let's not forget Hillary is dancing around too. He is visiting gayturds this weekend IIRC. Bateman should be a take IMO, regardless of Sherbert's situation.

Forgot about Hillary taking visits.

Advertisement

LMAO a Top 5 for a young man that is already committed!

[TWEET]825089204879294464[/TWEET]

Would've liked to keep Hillery. But it is what it is. Don't see how he goes to UF considering he never OV'd there. Outside of UF, none of those schools are close to home.

Advertisement

LMAO a Top 5 for a young man that is already committed!

[TWEET]825089204879294464[/TWEET]

Would've liked to keep Hillery. But it is what it is. Don't see how he goes to UF considering he never OV'd there. Outside of UF, none of those schools are close to home.

he cancelled his UF visit

Advertisement
Back