Torrian Wilson - Local O-line Coach

Advertisement
I was going to ask if that was the Torrian Wilson from MNW? I figured it was but nice, and yes agreed...get him on staff in some capacity ...

Advertisement
Were you at all involved with MNW when they were doing season of the bull I think it was called, featuring Taurean Charles.

Yeah, LCE was that lil' funny Ninja that was trying to trigger Taurean to swing on em'..."He gonna be in the courtroom sayin', you, accusin' me, T-Diddy, of stealin' pizza!!!"

Advertisement
I agree with Torrian though, I'm tired of this fallacy that SoFlo doesn't produce O-Linemen. We may not have that many quality Tackles, but there's more than enough linemen to work with.

I agree with Torrian though, I'm tired of this fallacy that SoFlo doesn't produce O-Linemen. We may not have that many quality Tackles, but there's more than enough linemen to work with.
We’ve seen enough end up in the league that went elsewhere or at least were productive to helping to lead a quality college team

Oline is about finding kids who
1.) have the trench mentality or give a fuggg
2.) can accept and apply coaching technique
3.) athletic/ freaks

in that order

We’ve seen enough end up in the league that went elsewhere or at least were productive to helping to lead a quality college team

Oline is about finding kids who
1.) have the trench mentality to grab and protect the remote.

2) The will to protect your mama in ya house.

in that order

FIFY

Go Canes

Advertisement

Interesting story in college, he was coached by Brent Key's who is currently the GT oline coach.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back