Torrance Gibson

Advertisement
man we need this kid he got a cannon of an arm...I want this guy in this class redshirt him and he will be a beast of a dual threat

Advertisement
Elite talent. We take him. Remember we are 1 play away from starting rosier. We don't have the luxury like we did this year in having williams or even heaps... Gibson can develop into a good QB. The kid has elite arm strength and elite speed for a qb

Would love to still take him. Despite being raw as a QB. He is über athletic and if he doesn't pan out you have the versatility to have a great WR too with size and speed.

I'm sure that OSU QB situation creates a problem.

If anything, this would help with getting an even better track on keeping Snelson home.

Go for it. Won't hurt.

Does he have an offer at QB? I remember when we had Lawson committed, I thought I read we weren't recruiting him at QB. We've got that "under the radar" QB from GA coming in for an OV this weekend. Seems retarded not to give Gibson a chance at QB.

Advertisement
Auburn visited him as well who I originally thought could have fit him best for what they run.

Try and get Scarlett to recruit him here. He is close with him.

I heard after the stop at Gibsons they are going to go put the full court press on Dwyer kids.

Advertisement
Reading threads like this make me laugh and cry. I had totally forgotten about Torrance Gibson.

Our staff is could fall out of bed and miss the got dayum floor.

This kid isn't thinking redshirt anywhere. We offer him the world and let the comp decide. Unlikely he comes though...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back