Torrance Gibson

Advertisement
-Lead his team to a 10-1 record. Gibson is pretty happy with his team’s record and sees himself improving as a quarterback each game.

-Alabama, Clemson, Florida State, Miami, LSU, Ohio State and other have offered the 6-foot-3, 175-pound athlete. He doesn’t have any favorites and is keeping an open mind, but he does plan to see several schools early next year.

-Ohio State, Florida State, Notre Dame, Clemson, and Miami are all programs he hopes to visit when on his travels.

-Miami and Ohio State have both seem to be recruiting him the hardest.

-The South Florida native also grew up a fan of Miami and is enjoying being recruited by the Hurricanes. “Miami has a great program, Al Golden is a great coach,” he said.

Source: http://miami.scout.com/2/1345770.html

I saw in that other thread that people are saying they don't want, he doesn't fit our system, he's not a good QB, etc.

This kid is likely going to have a big senior year. If he goes elsewhere to play QB in college, he's going to be very good. I'll stake my posting status on it.

Advertisement
I want him, just not sure if I want him at QB yet. Let's see how he develops. He's still young.

Advertisement
One of the best football players I've seen. ******* playmaker.

WANT. By any means necessary.

Advertisement
Bring him in at whatever position he wants, if QB doesn't work initially he could also be a terrific WR

Want especially at qb redshirt give him time to develop if it doesn't work out he's a freak and will work out somewhere else

Advertisement
Speaking of Gibson I was one of the few fans that lasted to the 4th qtr of the UM vs V Tech game and I said to myself that Gibson is the type of recruit that we need at QB here. Stephen Morris has really disappointed me with his inability to escape pressure and when he does he either throws the ball in the first row, throws an interception, or does absolutely nothing with his legs. Give me Gibson and I believe he will sit Kaaya and Olsen down.

Last edited:
People think this kid needs to be running the zone read to be effective. Mobile QBs have evolved. Look at a guy like Johnny Manziel and his ability to keep plays alive and seemingly turn a busted play into a big play.

WANT

As a football player. I don't care if he wants to be a QB or a Kicker, we need these types of talents on our roster again.

Advertisement
Back