Torrance Gibson tweet............. this will be a hot topic

Advertisement
Advertisement
Oh great. And so begins this new rollercoaster saga for the next year. Expect the worst, hope for the best. It felt like "home" for Sony, and TV, and Cook and a bunch of other kids too. WAAAAY too early to start stressing about this kid. This is going to change 650 times between now and next year.

Oh great. And so begins this new rollercoaster saga for the next year. Expect the worst, hope for the best. It felt like "home" for Sony, and TV, and Cook and a bunch of other kids too. WAAAAY too early to start stressing about this kid. This is going to change 650 times between now and next year.

Where's the fun in that?

Advertisement
That's welcome news! Major plus if we get some positive momentum from the 2015 juniors at UM this weekend leading into these last two weeks of recruiting. Maybe a commitment from someone like Jaquan Johnson will get some of those recruits on the fence for 2014 to commit also as we approach NSD.

Probably, but I'll take this over him saying the same **** during a visit to Columbus.

A single tear just rolled down my cheek.

So the right thing, Torrance.

Ive always said he loves the attention but didnt rip the kid, it sjust that he's a 2015 kid and not everything has to be rushed right now.

Advertisement

Probably, but I'll take this over him saying the same **** during a visit to Columbus.

Ill make sure he wont. Im talkin sabotage the visit type ****.

Advertisement
I really hope this is the year where we get the top kids, we keep coming closer and closer but we need a good year that we get the top kids in Miami.

A single tear just rolled down my cheek.

So the right thing, Torrance.

509.jpg

Advertisement
Back