torn pec or broken collarbone for pinkney?

He dove and missed a tackle. Landed sorta headfirst on his chest (though play was going away from where I was seated). He was also helped walking into the tunnel, which sorta indicated collarbone or shoulder. They basically didn't want anything to move. Hoping for the best.

Advertisement
He dove and missed a tackle. Landed sorta headfirst on his chest (though play was going away from where I was seated). He was also helped walking into the tunnel, which sorta indicated collarbone or shoulder. They basically didn't want anything to move. Hoping for the best.

The landing and the body language looked shoulder imo....possible separation

man, this would be a bigger loss than Walton to me, major downer after the win. Hope he’s ok

man, this would be a bigger loss than Walton to me, major downer after the win. Hope he’s ok

The one positive is 58, he's getting close to his old form. He's been all over the place last few ganes

Advertisement
The injuries are a part of the game. But for us they show our lack of depth.

Watching live (during a fantasy nba draft), I thought Perry actually had a decent game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
The injuries are a part of the game. But for us they show our lack of depth.

Watching live (during a fantasy nba draft), I thought Perry actually had a decent game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're absolutely correct on Perry. Settled the entire LB group down when he came in and played the option wide really well.

Everyone gets injuries, this is football. This might show, if/when we lose that we're not where we need to be depth wise, and that we're a couple of classes away, but it won't stop half of our dumbass fan base for calling Richt and/or Manny's head because we're supposed to be Bama 2 years after Golden.

Oh, I hope 56 is ok.

We definitely are still lacking some athleticism on this team. We are not a team full of dominant athletes yet. Golden turned us into a slow unathletic fat team. Gonna take a few more recruiting classes to get back to what a Cane football

Injuries are part of the game, and we do need folks to step up.... but some of our best teams were lucky in not having folks get hurt. I think some of it may be relying on underclassman. There is a big difference between a 19-20 year old and and 22 year old... I also wonder about having a two week break due to the hurricane.

This team has been hit very hard by injuries, and we are still a recruiting class or two away from championship level depth.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back