Torched by michael wang

Advertisement
Advertisement
There is no UM sport to look forward to for the foreseeable future. Maybe I'll take up fishing.

There's a lot of very good players who every year fly under the radar of the recruiting services with their awarding of "stars." The mid-majors and even IVY League caliber leagues are full of them. Steph Curry at Davidson could be Exhibit #1. Those guys like Baker and Van Vliet from Wichita State are another pair of now-NBA players who were hardly recruited at all in HS.

Advertisement
There is no UM sport to look forward to for the foreseeable future. Maybe I'll take up fishing.
Already beat ya to it. Fished in the cold all afternoon on Saturday. Better than watching any Miami sporting event. I can't remember in recent memory when all S.Florida sports sucked at once. smh

Already beat ya to it. Fished in the cold all afternoon on Saturday. Better than watching any Miami sporting event. I can't remember in recent memory when all S.Florida sports sucked at once. smh

I've only gone fishing a couple of times in my life and sucked at it. Never caught anything but a sun burn.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back