Top weight room performers

Finally getting to watch gymratts and I have to say I think Diaz nailed it with Feeley! Every player knows they need to get stronger but how Feeley implements using the weight room to establish leadership/ trust/ communication is absolutely spot on. It’s not just who is most talented, it’s who the guys can trust... I think Diaz is building something truly special and creating a culture that will produce results for “manny” years... I want to say like Dabo has done with Clemson but it’s different then what Dabo has done. Dabo created a culture that players want to be around and stick around which is a huge credit to him, but Diaz creating something different. I’m not exactly sure what it is but more along the lines of “we will hold you accountable to reach your greatest potential.” Manny has something going on I think that will get Miami back to being a consistent top 10 program.

Advertisement
Surprised/disappointed Cleveland Reed didn't win it for the Oline.... Isnt he a competitive weight lifter?
Might be a reason he didn't gain a lot as he might be at or near his peak. I mean once they get around the 500 pound max bench there's not a lot of room for improvement. just guessing though .

Advertisement
Back