Top OL Classes

**** imagine if Damian Prince actually kept us in contention and we had a chance at hom

17.gif

do not want.
Is that Damien Prince or that fat Damien Mama dude?

Advertisement
Advertisement
1) Nobody has 2 tackles better then gibbons/mcdermott
2) darling is probably a top 5 guard (i would rank him #2-3 but thats just me)
3)most of the time centers are just small guards or just the best player that can snap but linder has played the position for over 3 years will be mentally ahead of most centers in this class

this ^

and Darling and KC have mean streaks that you just cant teach! I fully expect KC to bring an attitude, leadership and physicality that fuels our Oline for the next 3-4 years

Let's hope they beat some nasty into our defensive line.

**** imagine if Damian Prince actually kept us in contention and we had a chance at hom

17.gif

do not want.
Our very own CHAD THOMAS

just love Ndamakong Suh in the backgrounf go ape when he sees the move...and the ol coach just look at his white paper to see what beast did this to his guy.

Chad threw him onto the dummy next play and same to others later. He was complete beast out there.

Haters? Let see what they do when they step on campus. Too many false dawns. We get highly ranked recruits. Not news, can we win and open up holes?

funny how a hater responds, "Haters"?

"lets see what they do when they get on campus.... They havnet done **** yet... Just win..."

get the **** outta the recruiting board then sucacane

yes i am a hater. hate to see us getting our skull bashed in by mediocre programs. Hate all the hype about these kids when being recruited, to them being bashed once they stepped on campus. We've seen it all, put up or shut up. If we were doing anything on the field we wouldnt have to be worrying about salivating about high school kids who havent put on a uniform. All the names you want to call wont change the facts. They are just recruits until they prove otherwise. Who is not interested in seeing who we sign? But i sure as **** not gonna sip the cool aid about them being great.....by who's measure? *****

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back