TOP Miami OL target is visiting Miami next week

View attachment 43743

Sources confirm to CanesInSight.com that Lakeland HS OG Cleveland Reed will be visiting Miami next Saturday with his cousin and mother. I reported this last month that Miami feels they're in great position to land Reed and they will be looking to seal the deal next Saturday.

And just to drop "Hint Hint." #Storm18
View attachment 43742

OK man, the "heard it here first" stuff...Gets old. You are a young dude trying to make a name for himself...Stay away from the predictions (hint hint), or at least man up when they don't work out (Chris Henderson). Keep grinding and make your way.

Advertisement
Donaldson, Scaife, Gaynor, Reed, Hillary......

So many times we've had the playmakers in place but watched how their impact was mitigated by crappy On-line play. It's such a nice feeling to watch us finally getting the type of quality O-lineman that will allow the playmakers we've added (and will add) to actually fulfill their potential..

This will be a solid addition to our OL class...looking forward to who we get next along on the OL in this year's class....

Advertisement
Donaldson, Scaife, Gaynor, Reed, Hillary......

So many times we've had the playmakers in place but watched how their impact was mitigated by crappy On-line play. It's such a nice feeling to watch us finally getting the type of quality O-lineman that will allow the playmakers we've added (and will add) to actually fulfill their potential..

Herbert?

Advertisement
View attachment 43743

Sources confirm to CanesInSight.com that Lakeland HS OG Cleveland Reed will be visiting Miami next Saturday with his cousin and mother. I reported this last month that Miami feels they're in great position to land Reed and they will be looking to seal the deal next Saturday.

And just to drop "Hint Hint." #Storm18
View attachment 43742

Appreciate the info but remember the fans are savages if you are wrong! Sometimes its better to pump the brakes, Pete and recently Ivins have experienced it already

Just wait on it

Very peculiar OL class this year. Got OT Daniel Faalele, potentially the most intriguing OL prospect to date, OG Cleveland Reed thought to be a UF lean but now looks like UM will steal him, OG/C Delone Scaife could play any 5 positions and although looks to be an interior guy seems like he has the size and ability to even be a LT, Dunlap looked like a layup for UM after his visit but that fell off asap... Still lead for Ed Montilus, making moves with supposed UF leans OT John Campbell ("dream school") and OT William Barnes.

Should be a fun position group to follow.

Advertisement
Pulling a top recruit from Polk County, more specifically Lakeland HS speaks volumes for the work this staff is doing. I honestly can't remember the last time we took a highly recruited kid from Lakeland High. I hope this works out...it will possibly be the biggest message to UF and FSU that we are a takin scalps. Richt and the boys are ruthless.

Visiting next weekend with his Mother is huge, would be a great addition to the class.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back