Top future hires.

My favorite name is nardizzi. I love the idea of defense first, and feel he would create a monster in miami. My one concern is, well, everything else. A HC needs to balance game management, offense, defense, recruiting, team morale, development. Can he deliver on all aspects, or will he be a Shannon-like hire? I still feel more comfortable with butch

FIFY

Advertisement
I'm only a couple years older than your precious Butch. I actually won something too. Can I at least be OC? I promise not to drink before noon. Well, no hard liquor at least....C'mon! I'm stuck in Utah!!!

image.jpg

The U may be a tougher sell then we think. I know, SoFla talent, blah, blah, yadda, yadda. Iy would likely have to be someone who really wants the job - as apparently Butch does. Don't know if he's the right solution but certainly an improvement. I have previously posted that if it was Butch he would need a minder to keep him in control and not do stupid things. Just the way it is.

Some of the names on those lists would NOT be good hires for any top program, let alone Miami.

JUST CURIOUS!

Please name the coach or coaches you feel would not be good hires and give (comprehensive) reasons why.

I dont think Lashlee would be a good hire. He's still very young and I question how much he has to do with auburns offense when he has an offensive genius as the head coach

Advertisement
Some of the names on those lists would NOT be good hires for any top program, let alone Miami.

JUST CURIOUS!

Please name the coach or coaches you feel would not be good hires and give (comprehensive) reasons why.

I dont think Lashlee would be a good hire. He's still very young and I question how much he has to do with auburns offense when he has an offensive genius as the head coach

Interesting to say the least. Are you of the group who feel the next coach need to be like per se: Saban, Fisher, Malzhan and others who made it to the big stage? Or would you accept a young gun but relatively unknown and let him shine? And thanks for the dialogue.

Advertisement
Back