Top 50 Freshmen

If Nick O'Leary is in, why isn't Dorsett??

O'Leary: 12 catches, 164 yards, 1 TD
Dorsett: 14 catches, 147 yards, 1 TD

Hype Machine IMO

Dorsett does not belong on that list. Sorry. Chik should have been in the 40-50 range.

Of course he doesnt. Streeter and Benji had good seasons with Hurna backing them up.

But Dorsett will be a good one.

Huge difference between TE and WR. If Dorsett would have been in the 30 range, I think you would have a valid point.

Advertisement
LOL @ No Anthony Chickillo.

#2 Jadaveon Clowney - 33/6/2
#3 Aaron Lynch - 28/4/5

NL Anthony Chickillo - 38/5/1

****** McShay don't know wtf he's talkin' bout, ya'll.

this... Chick should have been there..

It's pretty obvious these stats don't tell the whole story. If you didn't see the other two guys it's kinda silly to look at those 3 sets of stats and say he belongs. From what I saw from the other two cats...they were more impactful than chick. Chick was just there, it isn't like he came at teams with an erray of pass rush moves and caused concern/ havic every play, caused fumbles etc etc.

JMO

I hear you.

But Chickillo isn't even listed while those other boys are 2/3.

I've seen all of these boys play...Chickillo is just as good as Lynch, IMO. Clowney is a notch above though.

If Nick O'Leary is in, why isn't Dorsett??

O'Leary: 12 catches, 164 yards, 1 TD
Dorsett: 14 catches, 147 yards, 1 TD

Hype Machine IMO

Dorsett does not belong on that list. Sorry. Chik should have been in the 40-50 range.

Of course he doesnt. Streeter and Benji had good seasons with Hurna backing them up.

But Dorsett will be a good one.

B/c O'Leary plays TE?

#3 Aaron Lynch - 28/4/5

It's pretty obvious these stats don't tell the whole story. If you didn't see the other two guys it's kinda silly to look at those 3 sets of stats and say he belongs. From what I saw from the other two cats...they were more impactful than chick. Chick was just there, it isn't like he came at teams with an erray of pass rush moves and caused concern/ havic every play, caused fumbles etc etc.

JMO

lol. Please, you are nothing but transparent.

All you did to defend Shannon last year was point out "stats" , all the TFLs and sacks that our soft *** limpdik defense got in 2010.

Now, a Golden kid like Chick posts stats comparable to other elite FR and you now say that stats dont matter????

lol. Transparent as ****, Nights.

Not even the same situation. I used those stats to show that miami's players were "developed".....how do you have 10 all acc players, lead or be 1st or second in the acc in 10+ categories, have a couple nfl starters on your team if you aren't developed? You still haven't answer'd that question. here's your chance.

Stop deflecting ****wad. You used stats to defend Shannon, now you're saying stats dont matter when its a Golden kid. Just come clean and admit you're nothing but a racecard hustler. lol.

#3 Aaron Lynch - 28/4/5

JMO

I hear you.

But Chickillo isn't even listed while those other boys are 2/3.

I've seen all of these boys play...Chickillo is just as good as Lynch, IMO. Clowney is a notch above though.

I don't have access to the whole list so i can't comment but i agree... it seems hard to believe there are 50 or so guys that had better frosh years. I'd have to see the entire list thou.

Advertisement

#3 Aaron Lynch - 28/4/5

JMO

lol. Please, you are nothing but transparent.

All you did to defend Shannon last year was point out "stats" , all the TFLs and sacks that our soft *** limpdik defense got in 2010.

Now, a Golden kid like Chick posts stats comparable to other elite FR and you now say that stats dont matter????

lol. Transparent as ****, Nights.

Not even the same situation. I used those stats to show that miami's players were "developed".....how do you have 10 all acc players, lead or be 1st or second in the acc in 10+ categories, have a couple nfl starters on your team if you aren't developed? You still haven't answer'd that question. here's your chance.

Stop deflecting ****wad. You used stats to defend Shannon, now you're saying stats dont matter when its a Golden kid. Just come clean and admit you're nothing but a racecard hustler. lol.

These stats have nothing to do with Shannon or Golden.

Advertisement
Back