Top 5 players thru September

Advertisement
Texas standup.....🐎

Attachments

• 783db3bd-f47b-4dee-9d4d-8accd8ac032e.gif
    783db3bd-f47b-4dee-9d4d-8accd8ac032e.gif
    2.1 MB · Views: 2
Advertisement
I forgot about Harrison-Hunte he reminds me of RJ when he was here except bigger, and Frierson has been stepping up these past few weeks, our strikers are going to be VERY VERY important next week

The fact everyone could come up with different list and no one would blink means talent is on rise and being used in schemes that put them in position to succeed.. We look talented out there and have very few weak spots.. From special teams, offense, defense, very strong.. Beautiful

Who are you guys top 5 best players on the team so far this season thru September our first three games. Here's mine

1. D'Eriq King - straight up changing the trajectory of our team
2. Brevin Jordan - fluid playmaker with ball in hands our main go to receiver
3. Bubba Bolden - enforcer on the back end of defense true play maker
4. Jaelen Phillips - just pops off the screen always in the backfield
5. Cam Harris - always runs hard leg drive and faster since last year

Next 5 would be Silvera, Blades, Roche, knighton, Chaney
What about Hurte

yep i was gonna say that harrison hunte dude got a future. Mallory can be better than Jordan if he puts his mind to it. Cam Williams could emerge too that dude has surprised me. Its actually fun to watch these young guys...

Kinda random but I do this a lot lol.... if carter is as smart as they claim I'd move him to lb immediatly
I have a sneaky suspicion Mallory will have a better NFL career than Jordan.

Advertisement
The fact everyone could come up with different list and no one would blink means talent is on rise and being used in schemes that put them in position to succeed.. We look talented out there and have very few weak spots.. From special teams, offense, defense, very strong.. Beautiful
It sure is nice to have this many guys jumping off the screen. It's hard to argue with anybody's reasonable top 5. The guy I'm happiest about seeing jumping off the screen is Nesta.. and then Blades.

Who are you guys top 5 best players on the team so far this season thru September our first three games. Here's mine

1. D'Eriq King - straight up changing the trajectory of our team
2. Brevin Jordan - fluid playmaker with ball in hands our main go to receiver
3. Bubba Bolden - enforcer on the back end of defense true play maker
4. Jaelen Phillips - just pops off the screen always in the backfield
5. Cam Harris - always runs hard leg drive and faster since last year

Next 5 would be Silvera, Blades, Roche, knighton, Chaney

I could argue with this list, but I won't, because you're not gonna get much more right.

Only thing I'd honestly say is Phillips and Harris are probably tied at 4.

yMallory can be better than Jordan if he puts his mind to it.

Not this. I'm astonished at the continued shiny new object syndrome on this board.

Mallory has done pretty little now in his third year. Brevin has cemented his position as one of the best TE's in the country.

Maybe, just maybe, it's not because Mallory isn't "putting his mind to it."

Advertisement
No evidence? Somebody slap this guy for me. Mallory has a bigger frame and can run. If he took the weight room more serious ..**** if he took everything more serious he'd be better. Dude just comes off as a passive, lame **** but he showed some dog with that catch and long run vs l-ville. HE acted like the aggressor. If he applied that to the weight room and his overall football acumen bet your *** he would over take Jordan IMO. Jordan got an attitude, fire little Moto. If Mallory had that? shhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

I remember seeing Mallory celebrate a fd against FIU at the end of the game when Miami was already gonna lose. Somebody should of punch his *** in the chest and then benched. Chit was corny af.

"Well he definitely has hands with fingers and he COULD have shot that person to death" is not evidence.

Based on your logic, Ian Symonette is the best offensive lineman of all time.

I have a sneaky suspicion Mallory will have a better NFL career than Jordan.
Yeah I get the point about Mallory. He's taller, longer and faster than BJ. Like Nights said that catch and run in the Louisville game that was called back was what we all have been expecting to see from him. We all were like yes! where the *** has THAT guy been. That's what he's capable of doing regularly. The only reason he doesn't is inside his head. Transplant BJ's brain into Mallory and he be an absolute beast.

Advertisement
Hard to take anyone serious without Pope or Harley on their list! 🤷‍♂️😂 ok I’m kidding.
The thing with JHH is his position is the same as nestas, hence why he’s not starting. I think we will see more of him though.

King, Borregales and the improved OL (Williams) are the biggest improvements. Basically we finally hit on the portal!

I only think Roche played well against FSU, I thought he was meh through the first two games. I’m not sure Phillips is such a difference maker if Rossseau stayed. But he’s been solid for sure.

For returning guys, Cam has been awesome, and the other OL. Obviously Brevin too.

Lol there is no evidence of any kind that Mallory could be better than Jordan

No evidence? Somebody slap this guy for me. Mallory has a bigger frame and can run. If he took the weight room more serious ..**** if he took everything more serious he'd be better. Dude just comes off as a passive, lame **** but he showed some dog with that catch and long run vs l-ville. HE acted like the aggressor. If he applied that to the weight room and his overall football acumen bet your *** he would over take Jordan IMO. Jordan got an attitude, fire little Moto. If Mallory had that? shhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

I remember seeing Mallory celebrate a fd against FIU at the end of the game when Miami was already gonna lose. Somebody should of punch his *** in the chest and then benched. Chit was corny af.
"Well he definitely has hands with fingers and he COULD have shot that person to death" is not evidence.

Based on your logic, Ian Symonette is the best offensive lineman of all time.

Judging by your post you can't read. My evidence was that one play vs L-ville. That's all I need. If anyone has been hard on Mallory its been me. Dude is soft as **** mentally and just has an overall weird concept of chit. He showed me that celebrating a FD vs FIU with the game already in FIU's hands. My point is he put that dog in his football life in every aspect he would over take Jordan. You might not agree because Athlon magazine said Jordan is better but I don't give a *** about them.

The Ian symonette comment was just dumb af. Simple send stupid.

To sum this up for you... if Mallory could match or even exceed Jordans work ethic and mentality he would over take him IMO. Not sure if he loves the sport enough. Who knows the light might come on. He has the better physical attributes sorry to inform you especially for the next level. Don't get me wrong I like Jordan. He could be an Aaron Hernández type if he was faster. Speed and size are his issues next level. If he address speed issue he could be a nice h-back type that teams can move around kinds like what new England did with Hernández.

Did somebody tell Mallory, or anyone else that?

Potential without production = NOTHING.

smh. I don't know where some of these kids come from but dam... Miami got some weird *** fans. Santana moss didn't produce chit in HS came here and was an all-time great. Somebody tell this weird *** comment to Jimmy Graham. LMAO. Got more examples but I'm bout to go start my dish washer u see where this is going.

Advertisement
Back