Top 5 players thru September

Odysseus

Freshman
Who are you guys top 5 best players on the team so far this season thru September our first three games. Here's mine

1. D'Eriq King - straight up changing the trajectory of our team
2. Brevin Jordan - fluid playmaker with ball in hands our main go to receiver
3. Bubba Bolden - enforcer on the back end of defense true play maker
4. Jaelen Phillips - just pops off the screen always in the backfield
5. Cam Harris - always runs hard leg drive and faster since last year

Next 5 would be Silvera, Blades, Roche, knighton, Chaney

Advertisement
Advertisement
Agree with everything.

But Jared Harrison-Hunte & Jarrid Williams should be in the next 5 over the TF RB's.

yep i was gonna say that harrison hunte dude got a future. Mallory can be better than Jordan if he puts his mind to it. Cam Williams could emerge too that dude has surprised me. Its actually fun to watch these young guys...

Kinda random but I do this a lot lol.... if carter is as smart as they claim I'd move him to lb immediatly

yep i was gonna say that harrison hunte dude got a future. Mallory can be better than Jordan if he puts his mind to it. Cam Williams could emerge too that dude has surprised me. Its actually fun to watch these young guys...

Kinda random but I do this a lot lol.... if carter is as smart as they claim I'd move him to lb immediatly
Lol there is no evidence of any kind that Mallory could be better than Jordan

Advertisement
Who are you guys top 5 best players on the team so far this season thru September our first three games. Here's mine

3 of them transfers and one from Vegas. Go figure!

Lol there is no evidence of any kind that Mallory could be better than Jordan

No evidence? Somebody slap this guy for me. Mallory has a bigger frame and can run. If he took the weight room more serious ..**** if he took everything more serious he'd be better. Dude just comes off as a passive, lame **** but he showed some dog with that catch and long run vs l-ville. HE acted like the aggressor. If he applied that to the weight room and his overall football acumen bet your *** he would over take Jordan IMO. Jordan got an attitude, fire little Moto. If Mallory had that? shhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

I remember seeing Mallory celebrate a fd against FIU at the end of the game when Miami was already gonna lose. Somebody should of punch his *** in the chest and then benched. Chit was corny af.

Advertisement

Good post. I agree with all except Roche. I would replace with RT-Jarrid Williams.

Advertisement
No evidence? Somebody slap this guy for me. Mallory has a bigger frame and can run. If he took the weight room more serious ..**** if he took everything more serious he'd be better. Dude just comes off as a passive, lame **** but he showed some dog with that catch and long run vs l-ville. HE acted like the aggressor. If he applied that to the weight room and his overall football acumen bet your *** he would over take Jordan IMO. Jordan got an attitude, fire little Moto. If Mallory had that? shhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

I remember seeing Mallory celebrate a fd against FIU at the end of the game when Miami was already gonna lose. Somebody should of punch his *** in the chest and then benched. Chit was corny af.
So he’s taller? That’s about the only thing you mentioned there that was better than Jordan.

Jordan does it all and he’s got that dog in him.

Advertisement
Back