Top 25 uncommitted recruits.

Advertisement
This stood out
Screenshot_20210105-211711_Chrome.jpg

Not sure why but Belfour is my favorite on list.

Advertisement
Literally dnt care about any of those dudes. The only other 21 kid I would want is Dawson, if just concentrate on the portal.

The NCAA has to stop eating **** and let ppl know what is the counter situation. There are alot of good portal players we can get like Keir Thomas from South Carolina.

derrick Moore LB , IN from Saint Frances Academy highschool Maryland 2022

Jaishawn Barham LB. Saint Frances Academy/high school Maryland 2022

Dani Dennis Sutton DE/DT Owens mills Maryland 2022

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement

derrick Moore LB , IN from Saint Frances Academy highschool Maryland 2022

Jaishawn Barham LB. Saint Frances Academy/high school Maryland 2022

Dani Dennis Sutton DE/DT Owens mills Maryland 2022

I think Sutton is from where Roche grew up.. Baltimore county is slowly developing some guys. Maryland overall though is a small state which between Baltimore and DC was mostly basketball, but the last 10 lots of

I think Sutton is from where Roche grew up.. Baltimore county is slowly developing some guys. Maryland overall though is a small state which between Baltimore and DC was mostly basketball, but the last 10 lots of
In the DMV , there are a lot of Athletes, football and basketball, boxing Ect....
I know for a fact that many would love to come to UM or schools in Florida, A lot go undiscovered , diamonds in the ruff ! Football is becoming a power house of talent in the DMV. Scouts and recruiters are now noticing these players.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Okay now that Pell grant money was released yesterday, we will see whom pops into to the transfer portal to be compared against this Top 25 list.

Keeping in mind UM'S two greatest needs are OG and CB. Bama's oline won that Natty last not Devonta Smith nor Mack Jones. Spread offense or not a dominate oline group can make any offense look epic.

Go Canes

Okay now that Pell grant money was released yesterday, we will see whom pops into to the transfer portal to be compared against this Top 25 list.

Keeping in mind UM'S two greatest needs are OG and CB. Bama's oline won that Natty last not Devonta Smith nor Mack Jones. Spread offense or not a dominate oline group can make any offense look epic.

Go Canes
add LB to that list

Go Canes

Please stop.

Pell Grants mean nothing. They have to be paid back if a student leaves school. Federal law.

Advertisement
Back