Top 2018 Remaining Targets (By Importance)

FYI just as a numbers reference. Our commits now, minus Burns and Patterson + 20 more targets would give us a class of 29 in 2018. Someone around that would be my guess on what the class size will be

I don't think you're going to see 29 in this class. We only have room for 11 with graduating seniors. Sure there's also guys that will go pro early like Walton, but I doubt you see many leave early after this season. Then there's your basic attrition, which could be where you see a real purge of about 6-8 guys if I had to take a guess. I think Miami has a class somewhere between 20-24 based on who wants in.
we have 82 on ship. doesn't count attrition before the start of the season. don't forget EE's and a small class last year. We CAN take 29.
Well Cedrick wright just got kicked so we're working our way up
FYI just as a numbers reference. Our commits now, minus Burns and Patterson + 20 more targets would give us a class of 29 in 2018.

Somewhere around that would be my guess on what the class size will be

Theres no way this class is going to get to 29 that's a lot of attrition.
lol it's not about attrition. As many as possible EE's count towards the previous class. No one knows what the number really is. You're allowed 25 plus what ever is left over from 17. We took 24 and at LEAST 4 or 5 are not in the 17 class officially from a ship standpoint. We had 11 EE's. All 11 are not going to count for 17. you can have 85 total on ship.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back