2022 Top 100 4⭐ CB Jahlil Florence

Advertisement
I think he mentioned he could go to Oregon because of the coaching change but didn’t plan on it.

Advertisement
Super impressed by him though, kid seems hella levelheaded. No clue how this ends but just seems like he’s all about Mario. Visit seemed like just a formality.
What is weird is his twitter post yesterday where he was all stoked about the visit this weekend. Seemed genuinely excited.

I would feel a little better about our chances if he didn't have a current team mate already committed to Oregon in Tucker who is an even higher rated cb.

Advertisement
Some of you all are too **** soft we have a new sheriff in town and he goes by MARIO! I think we will get every kid until proven otherwise some of you all need to check Mario recruiting history….

Hmmm 🤔🤔🤔

COULD be something or ..... just a "coincidence" that Jahlil puts out not visiting anywhere anymore as of now.... And then DVD tweets him and Trob riding around.....

Yeah MARIO DROPPED THAT BAG!!

Advertisement
Hmmm 🤔🤔🤔

COULD be something or ..... just a "coincidence" that Jahlil puts out not visiting anywhere anymore as of now.... And then DVD tweets him and Trob riding around.....

Yeah MARIO DROPPED THAT BAG!!

Wouldn’t he still want to visit he has 3 weeks to do so.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back