Top 10

Advertisement
ESPN has UNC ahead of Miami in their power rankings. Can't make this stuff up.

Of course they do. All other things being equal, UNC is superior to Miami. Clearly.

I mean, I don't have any reasons or evidence based on the 2023-24 season, but it won't stop the voters from voting the way they vote.

Like Luke DeCocksucker, UNC supporter and obvious Miami-vendetta guy. Not even putting undefeated Miami in the Top 25 after a Final Four run? Get the **** out of here with that obvious partisan bull****.

Advertisement
Do we move up in polls ?
I think we do. We won our tourney. Tennessee went 1-2 in Maui and Creighton lost by 20 to CO St and they were both ahead of us. If I had a vote, it would be

Purdue
Arizona
Marquette
UConn
Kansas
Houston
Miami
Baylor
Duke
Gonzaga

I think we do. We won our tourney. Tennessee went 1-2 in Maui and Creighton lost by 20 to CO St and they were both ahead of us. If I had a vote, it would be

Purdue
Arizona
Marquette
UConn
Kansas
Houston
Miami
Baylor
Duke
Gonzaga
Did kentucky lose a game ? Weren’t they #4 . Be nice to move up to 7th. Anyone have an early line ?

Advertisement

Purdue
Arizona
Marquette
UConn
Kansas
Houston
Miami
Baylor
Duke
Gonzaga
Winning our tournament was last week.

I think we move up 1 spot bc of Creighton, but also wouldn't be surprised if Baylor leaped us.

1701107142430.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back