Top 10

Advertisement
Great vid. Jarren Williams reminds me of Pat Mahomes Jr. with his elusiveness and ability to throw it on a rope while on the run.

Advertisement
That play by frierson man he was just on a different level i think he's gonna ball out year 1. Will mallory is another player i cant wait to see. This class gonna bring us # 6

That two-headed monster coming in at TE is going to give opposing team nightmares...

We’re going to score some points, and I mean as in where we can play shltty and not lose to Pitt type points, I don’t care who’s playing QB (probably Kosi or Williams). Unreal offensive talent.

Advertisement
Love the idea of putting Brevin on the outside for some plays, good luck to the corner back trying to make a jump ball play against him...think that would work for the end zone fade CMR seems to love?

Also, this is really a question....is there precedent for having two QB line up at the same time? Could see the confusion for a defense if you have Perry and Williams lining up together.

Love the idea of putting Brevin on the outside for some plays, good luck to the corner back trying to make a jump ball play against him...think that would work for the end zone fade CMR seems to love?

Also, this is really a question....is there precedent for having two QB line up at the same time? Could see the confusion for a defense if you have Perry and Williams lining up together.

Why in the world would we have Perry and Williams in together? That might be the stupidest thing I have ever read.

Advertisement
Love the skill position talent we are bringing in. I hope the trenches on both sides of the ball can keep up

If we can get a power running game in 2018, it's lights out then, Homer Lingard and Cam gon' feast

Why in the world would we have Perry and Williams in together? That might be the stupidest thing I have ever read.

It was a question **** bag. That didn't take long.

Stupid people answer questions with a question and an insult.

So they can take a free shot at one of them??? No thanks!!! We got Dallas for trick play passes

Advertisement

So they can take a free shot at one of them??? No thanks!!! We got Dallas for trick play passes

True. Alright I can go with that. At least you had a coherent answer.

Wait....

Hold Up.....

No Gil DID NOT jump from the 5 yard line, score and immediately had the wherewithal to get up and throw up the Da U??!!

giphy-downsized.gif

Advertisement
Back