Top 10 takeaways from SEC Media Day

CaneDog66

Senior
“I like to set the bar really high. I don't know if there's anybody out there that has higher expectations for the team as a program than I do," Mullen said at SEC Media Days. "We like to set that bar high, and we're constantly striving to be the absolute best that we can be. So I don't always let expectations bother me. I kind of like them, having expectations, and I like guys in our program having expectations and expect great things from themselves, expect great things from the team and expect great things from the program.”

This was a quote from Dan Mullen taken from SEC Media Day, that 247 proclaimed as one of the Top 10 takeaways. Personally I think Mullen is a deranged lunatic, who’s ego fest love for himself and all his greatness, will become his undoing. I get the coach speak but I think he’s way overboard here Andrew it will ultimately come back to bite him, starting on 8/24. Your thoughts?

Advertisement
Got the same impression, here’s hoping that we run up the score on those inbreds. I’m thinking something like 23-7 since both defenses are going to be light years ahead of the offenses. While that doesn’t necessarily look like a beat down to most versus say a 33-17 game, it’s still a 16pt victory. That, and their lone score comes in garbage time.

“I like to set the bar really high. I don't know if there's anybody out there that has higher expectations for the team as a program than I do," Mullen said at SEC Media Days. "We like to set that bar high, and we're constantly striving to be the absolute best that we can be. So I don't always let expectations bother me. I kind of like them, having expectations, and I like guys in our program having expectations and expect great things from themselves, expect great things from the team and expect great things from the program.”

This was a quote from Dan Mullen taken from SEC Media Day, that 247 proclaimed as one of the Top 10 takeaways. Personally I think Mullen is a deranged lunatic, who’s ego fest love for himself and all his greatness, will become his undoing. I get the coach speak but I think he’s way overboard here Andrew it will ultimately come back to bite him, starting on 8/24. Your thoughts?
Mullen's just as much of a cúnt as anyone in that program, but that just sounds like generic coach speak to me.

Sin, could very well be. Just struck a chord with me, the arrogance of his ego is all. Wasn’t sure if others took it that way as well, or if my hate filled lenses for all things Gayturd was just sensitive 😂

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back