Top 10 remaining targets

Odysseus

Freshman
I haven't seen one of these types of lists in a while from staff. I was wondering who would be y'all top ten remaining targets based off talent, and likelyhood to come here now with all this positive madness going on lately with recruiting. This just my custom list of top guys left on the board

1. Leonard Taylor - likely
2. Brashard Smith -
likely
3. Jake Garcia -
likely
4. Jason Marshall -
medium
5. Amari Daniels -
medium
6. Yulkeith Brown -
medium
7. Markevious Brown -
medium
8. Thomas Davis -
medium
9. Chase Smith -
medium
10. Corey Collier -
medium

Then these are the extreme long shots

11. Tristan Leigh
12. Tyreak Sapp
13. Maason Smith
14. Terrance Lewis
15. Brock Vandagriff
16. Amarius Mims
17. Jaden Alexis
18. Jalen Milroe
19. Duce Chestnut

Advertisement
I really don't understand why people have any money on Jake coming here. He's committed to USC, and his dad has flat out said he doesn't want him going too far for school. Covid-19 has kept a lot of the top talent in SFL home, but we need to acknowledge that is makes it less likely we pull a kid 3000 miles away from us, especially in this situation. I think we are running 3rd behind ASU, personally.

I'll give a nut to be wrong, but I haven't seen much evidence that makes me think otherwise. Long shot.

Then again, you've got to be in it to win it. I think we know we need to tell him to **** or get off the pot soon, and I think its even possible that we already have, and the ship has sailed.

I really don't understand why people have any money on Jake coming here. He's committed to USC, and his dad has flat out said he doesn't want him going too far for school. Covid-19 has kept a lot of the top talent in SFL home, but we need to acknowledge that is makes it less likely we pull a kid 3000 miles away from us, especially in this situation. I think we are running 3rd behind ASU, personally.

I'll give a nut to be wrong, but I haven't seen much evidence that makes me think otherwise. Long shot.

Then again, you've got to be in it to win it. I think we know we need to tell him to **** or get off the pot soon, and I think its even possible that we already have, and the ship has sailed.
I'm not picky, I'll take Vandagriff haha

If you had a choice bw yuke and Smith, who do you take? Can we take both?

Advertisement
Don't follow recruiting too much, know little to nothing about these guys. But if I'm Markevious Brown I'm requesting my first name goes on the back of my jersey. I could care less about his size or talent, I just want to see "MARKEVIOUS" on the back of a Miami jersey.

Advertisement
Was just thinking its been a while since there was a new freshman 15 article. Not that we have more than 6 spots left if you subtract Collins. Would still be good to hear the latest on where things stand w/ remaining targets in one location

I haven't seen one of these types of lists in a while from staff. I was wondering who would be y'all top ten remaining targets based off talent, and likelyhood to come here now with all this positive madness going on lately with recruiting. This just my custom list of top guys left on the board

2. Brashard Smith - likely
3. Jake Garcia - likely
4. Jason Marshall - medium
5. Amari Daniels - medium
6. Yulkeith Brown - medium
7. Markevious Brown - medium
8. Thomas Davis - medium
9. Chase Smith - medium
10. Corey Collier - medium

11. Tristan Leigh
12. Tyreak Sapp
13. Maason Smith
14. Terrance Lewis
15. Brock Vandagriff
16. Amarius Mims
17. Jaden Alexis
18. Jalen Milroe
19. Duce Chestnut
Leonard Taylor- medium
Brashard Smith- likely
Jake Garcia- below overage Chance
Jason Marshall- unlikely, but low chance
Amari Daniels- above average chance
Yul Brown- medium
Markevious Brown- medium
Thomas Davis- highly likely
Chase smith- ours if we push for him
Corey Collier- unlikely

Advertisement
Taylor, Marshall, Garcia, Smith, Daniels and T2 (yes I said that) in that order pls. T2 will benefit from a culture he can relate to and hopefully we will have canes enforcing rules sans coaches like the old times. I always give kids the benefit of the doubt- but that is me. Until they commit elsewhere that is

i agree

Advertisement
Leonard Taylor- medium
Brashard Smith- likely
Jake Garcia- below overage Chance
Jason Marshall- unlikely, but low chance
Amari Daniels- above average chance
Yul Brown- medium
Markevious Brown- medium
Thomas Davis- highly likely
Chase smith- ours if we push for him
Corey Collier- unlikely
Take the ones that want to bleed orange and green......

2. Brashard Smith - likely
3. Jake Garcia - likely
4. Jason Marshall - medium
5. Amari Daniels - medium
6. Yulkeith Brown - medium
7. Markevious Brown - medium
8. Thomas Davis - medium
9. Chase Smith - medium
10. Corey Collier - medium

11. Tristan Leigh