Took the Day off from the Canes…

KevinCaneFace

Senior
I saw so many people wearing Miami Hurricanes shirts at Universal Orlando. I’m glad so many aren’t letting this team ruin their Saturdays anymore. If they couldn’t spend two hours interviewing additional HC candidates after Richt retired, we shouldn’t spend four hours every Saturday on them.

Oh, Fire Blake. I won’t even care if they’ve fire Manny until they’ve fired Blake.

Advertisement
I **** near drove this ***** and still managed to bogey. **** Blake James.

Screenshot_20210925-140919_Gallery.jpg

I saw so many people wearing Miami Hurricanes shirts at Universal Orlando. I’m glad so many aren’t letting this team ruin their Saturdays anymore. If they couldn’t spend two hours interviewing additional HC candidates after Richt retired, we shouldn’t spend four hours every Saturday on them.

Oh, Fire Blake. I won’t even care if they’ve fire Manny until they’ve fired Blake.
But you still wrote on a message board at 10:30 pm on a Saturday evening. You really showed them!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
But you still wrote on a message board at 10:30 pm on a Saturday evening. You really showed them!!!
Being addicted to message boards & being addicted to Miami football aren’t the same. One might have led to the other but it’s not the TO chain that’s has me posting here at 10:50. Just habit.. & boredom.

Being addicted to message boards & being addicted to Miami football aren’t the same. One might have led to the other but it’s not the TO chain that’s has me posting here at 10:50. Just habit.. & boredom.
I’ve been addicted to Miami football for 34 years. Stuck with them through a lot of bad Saturdays. When Manny was hired within hours of Richt, I said on this board that Miami football is dead but still tried to have hope. I’ll watch Thursday but I have no more hope for this team.

Habit and boredom is a great way to describe why I’m still here.

Advertisement
Seriously, we beat Savannah State 77-0 and still finished 7-6 in 2018. Means nothing
Not really sure what your point is. We played a ton of Freshman, got to see the QBs of the future, and covered the spread and total. It was an enjoyable game.

Advertisement
Back