Too much class!

CanesGotSWAG!

Thunderdome
We had a good win today but it could have been better. If we have third stringers in there, still run the regular O to the best of the teams ability. These designed plays to not get first downs are annoying.

Al calls off the dogs way too soon and this needs to change!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I agree need to run same offense with backup in or they are not going to learn. I see us running the ball more but just don't try to run out clock with a whole quarter left. Let 3rd string guys learn the plays and get the practice in.

Advertisement
Agree with OP but only because I felt like we were risking injuries.
Golden did adjust and put Ryan Williams back in - so clearly he wasn't happy.

Advertisement
We had a good win today but it could have been better. If we have third stringers in there, still run the regular O to the best of the teams ability. These designed plays to not get first downs are annoying.

Al went no huddle when up by 49-7...whats the problem? As far as history which is where I think you come, Miami never piled it on...Last week we scored 77...the most in history...whats the problem....not enough for you?...Weird

Agree though we should of dropped 80 to 90 so the NCAA and the rest of the world will know we comin.

Advertisement

**** you dummy

I would say put in subs and run your offense... I do think we go conservative, but when you are up 6 TDs, it's hard to go out there and try and embarrass a bunch of kids. I would certainly get guys reps that don't normally get as many and run a normal offense. But, unless it was someone I absolutely hated (UF/FSU/ND), I would call the dogs off as well. OP has a point. No one else goes as conservative as we do. AG just has class and wants to do it right.

What needs to change is DMoney getting rid of idiots faster on this board.

Advertisement
Back