Too Flat

joseermonfils

Senior
I feel like we watch a Manny team it was too flat even when we were making plays..the 4th qtr was also flat and we seem disinterested for too much of the game..we left about 20+ points on the board..not happy but I’ll take the win I guess

Advertisement
I don’t give a dam about what excuses folks want to use.. but if this is the pace Gattis is going to stick too.. not only will it lose us games.. but you can also forgot about getting 5 star WRs here..

This **** is boring.. and not really resulting in big plays.. TVD is off.. I think it’s due to this offense..

Call it overreacting or what ever.. don’t care.. but I expect big boy results for the money that is pouring into this program now.. you can not look like this against southern miss..

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t give a dam about what excuses folks want to use.. but if this is the pace Gattis is going to stick too.. not only will it lose us games.. but you can also forgot about getting 5 star WRs here..

This **** is boring.. and not really resulting in big plays.. TVD is off.. I think it’s due to this offense..

Call it overreacting or what ever.. don’t care.. but I expect big boy results for the money that is pouring into this program now.. you can not look like this against southern miss..
You expect big boy results 2 games into the new regime? Love that you have realistic aspirations.

As for the offence, like any offence it's wonderful when it's working and boring / ugly when it's sputtering. People need to take Lashlee off that pedestal they've put him on, he had many stints of the O looking awful and giving the ball back within 30 seconds.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back