2025 Tony Williams 4* Safety from Palm Beach Central

Advertisement

The visit with the Hurricanes allowed Williams to learn more about the program.
“The Canes are good,” Williams shared. “I went over there and talked to their coaches. They told me a lot about their school and the program. They are in a nice area; it is beautiful out there. I feel that I can fit in there really well.”

This kid is an absolute stud and grossly underrated. Expect him to move way up the rankings this year. Pair him with Pickett asap! USC and a few others are already pursuing him aggressively.
The Trojans? I dont see how any stud defensive players wanna go there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That reporter is an ******* for throwing the kids GPA in..

Nothing to be ashamed of as that's a reflection of one's commitment towards their education. Take it more seriously rather than just doing enough, I imagine it would be higher. Now if he has some sort of LD, then it's being an *******.

Nothing to be ashamed of as that's a reflection of one's commitment towards their education. Take it more seriously rather than just doing enough, I imagine it would be higher. Now if he has some sort of LD, then it's being an *******.

He's probably 15-16 years old. He had plenty of time to address academic issues or a LD, if any of those issues are present.

The point of his Twitter post, I assume, was to highlight a local player that may be flying under the radar. I can only assume, but, I think he was trying to get the kid some more offers

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back