Tony Grimes in the portal again

Advertisement
Advertisement
$$$$. Mac Brown was recently complaining about NIL. He probably got approached by some representatives for certain players and knows it's going to be difficult to keep them

I read on a Heels board that he only had one INT in 3 years (against Miami of course), got burned repeatedly against top competition, and that his top end speed was overblown.

Who knows maybe that is sour grapes on their parts but the 1 Int is troubling.

That's a real vote of confidence to UNC's program.
Angry Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Advertisement
Just hit the portal. Formerly a top 3 recruit. For those who know more, is he a bust or was UNC a bad fit?
Why is it either? Where do you get your info to even suggest he is a bust or bad fit?

Grimes came in a year early as a 5-star recruit foregoing his senior year of high school where he was a significant contributor for UNC as 17 year old freshman. He has been a starter for UNC the past 2 years.

Unless you know something, you shouldn't create a thread trying to push a narrative about why a player is transferring.

Why is it either? Where do you get your info to even suggest he is a bust or bad fit?

Grimes came in a year early as a 5-star recruit foregoing his senior year of high school where he was a significant contributor for UNC as 17 year old freshman. He has been a starter for UNC the past 2 years.

Unless you know something, you shouldn't create a thread trying to push a narrative about why a player is transferring.
That is an insane response. I have no info or agenda. I was asking why he was in the portal. If you have some insight, please share. Otherwise STFU.

Advertisement

Donald Trump GIF by CBS News

The UNC secondary has been atrocious for the past 2 seasons.

Advertisement
I read on a Heels board that he only had one INT in 3 years (against Miami of course), got burned repeatedly against top competition, and that his top end speed was overblown.

Who knows maybe that is sour grapes on their parts but the 1 Int is troubling.
nope he isnt that good..every time i watched them he was toast or pi.....but his one great game was.......against us as a true freshman lol

Advertisement
Back