Tonight

So we won tonight and all of the "house is on fire" posters are no where to be seen... shocking!

Let's approach .500 and a top 80 RPI before you get on your high horse.

I noticed that you haven't posted much this year....

Have we approached these numbers yet? Good luck changing your comment above. It is recorded for all to see!

Yes, six weeks later we approached those numbers. And guess what, we have accomplished exactly nothing.

Gino DiMare. Making Miami baseball great again.

Advertisement
So we won tonight and all of the "house is on fire" posters are no where to be seen... shocking!

Thought I read that the Canes RPI is 47 and one of the strongest strength of schedules in the country! Actually read that in the Herald's write up of the U's dramatic comeback win.
So?

Last edited:

Have we approached these numbers yet? Good luck changing your comment above. It is recorded for all to see!

Yes, six weeks later we approached those numbers. And guess what, we have accomplished exactly nothing.

Gino DiMare. Making Miami baseball great again.

LOL RPI 47th and SOS very high, looks like the egg is on your face. 6th seed in ACC tourney and on the face of things a favorable draw! That being said confidence in this team making a run in the ACC is still low!

Thought I read that the Canes RPI is 47 and one of the strongest strength of schedules in the country! Actually read that in the Herald's write up of the U's dramatic comeback win.
So?

Did you just post that as though an RPI of 47 is something to be excited about?

Advertisement
LOL RPI 47th and SOS very high, looks like the egg is on your face. 6th seed in ACC tourney and on the face of things a favorable draw! That being said confidence in this team making a run in the ACC is still low!

The egg is on MY face? The Miami Hurricanes are on the outside looking in right now. Unless you think I am Gino DiMare, that does not reflect poorly on me.

Advertisement
Back