Toney TD

jjacks93

Big Dog Alpha Pimp
Yes , there were 40 missed tackles, but we got long plays taken away for bs holding

This is another blatant one to me I missed in real time

Yes there were bad calls in favor of both teams but I just feel like theirs were during bigger plays and momentum shifting moments ...or is it my orange an geeen shades?
4AECAB65-06C8-465D-84BC-40B56CDF81DC.jpeg

Advertisement
Not to mention the block in the back against Pinckney on the same play. We lost that game in so many ways, and then choked in the endzone.

To me this play was kinda like the LSU play in that from the start it was doomed. Toney goes in motion and NO ONE on the defense adjust. Not a LB, Not a DB. He is uncovered. That alone we are outleveraged and outflanked. It was gonna be a big play regardless. Then at start of play, I think 8 players are on wrong side of field. They have 2 olineman down field and they dont even have anybody to block.. Dont know why we got outflanked like that.. Just terrible

To me this play was kinda like the LSU play in that from the start it was doomed. Toney goes in motion and NO ONE on the defense adjust. Not a LB, Not a DB. He is uncovered. That alone we are outleveraged and outflanked. It was gonna be a big play regardless. Then at start of play, I think 8 players are on wrong side of field. They have 2 olineman down field and they dont even have anybody to block.. Dont know why we got outflanked like that.. Just terrible
Man I noticed that too ! If we move someone with Toney it’s possible they even check out of that play ..I didnt understand that at all

Completely agree. This was just a huge mess up all around on our part. And Gurvan missing this tackle hurt, not gonna lie I had to just chug a beer and forget about that one.

I know Manny was upset about the tackling (which I like to see) but I still thought we tackled fairly decent for week 1 vs some athletic players.

Our linebackers were running all over the field, amari carter, bandy, and frierson had some good tackles. We missed a few, but Toney and Franks are tough to bring down.

Our weapons are better than theirs in my opinion. We just went backwards too much for whatever reason.

Advertisement
with out that hold on the fake field goal
That would of been first in goal from the 2

Last edited:
They also totally ignored a blantant and obvious false start on their second 4th down conversion.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back