Tomorrow's scrimmage

Sooch

Redshirt Freshman
Is th scrimmage tomorrow like the previous ones? I though I read where Richt
Said it was against another team but at the practice field?

Advertisement
Is th scrimmage tomorrow like the previous ones? I though I read where Richt
Said it was against another team but at the practice field?

Its an inner scrimmage, but they are going to treat it as if they're playing FAMU by having everyone on the same sideline, and simulating a coach in the press box

1's and 2's vs 3's/Scout team, basically. Simulating the 2nd half of a game where we're down by 24 and have to come back and win. Coaches simulated in press box, etc. No special situations, just play a real half of a game. Richt also said any situations that don't come up naturally in the scrimmage will be worked on the following practice.

Advertisement
Its an inner scrimmage, but they are going to treat it as if they're playing FAMU by having everyone on the same sideline, and simulating a coach in the press box

1's and 2's vs 3's/Scout team, basically. Simulating the 2nd half of a game where we're down by 24 and have to come back and win. Coaches simulated in press box, etc. No special situations, just play a real half of a game. Richt also said any situations that don't come up naturally in the scrimmage will be worked on the following practice.

Down by 24 in the second half to FAMU could've been a reality if Golden was still here.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back