Tomorrows Campaign

Advertisement
just went to Dexter Williams page and hes re-tweeting everything pro Miami i think the kid want back in, this twitter thing is a pretty good recruiting tool i might have a reason to make an account, i think us fans could definitely have a impact on recruiting using social media.

Twitter is a fascinating way to see what these guys might be thinking. I do think these guys cater (troll) to different schools simply because they want to drive up their number of followers. If they dangle the prospect that they might attend UM, UF and FSU they are sure to drive higher numbers on their accounts.

Still, it has its entertainment value

Kind of the clicks for CIS, the more the better for D$ who deserves. Thumbs up to D$.

At 3:05 PM Tomorrow the 13th we will begin the #KeepScarlettHome campaign. I do not have Twitter as I am not allowed given what I do. But someone needs to write it as follows. Start tagging current players and ask for RT.

" It's 3:05 and it's time for Scarlett to stay home in the 305. #KeepScarlettHome "

Who will take the lead ?!

Unless you want a Dalvin Cook running all over teams. Let's get this.

I don't care .. sorry man but I'm just going to support UM from the sidelines.. .. I don't care if we swap classes with Purdue I'm not buying game tickets and I'm not buying apparel. I don't know how else to "demonstrate" how frustrated I am that we haven't changed or fired or hired any new coaches in four years besides

******* brennan carroll and ice ******* harris..

With all these great coaching minds we couldn't bring in any other position coaches?

Advertisement
Wait a minute. All we have to do is tweet a bunch of hashtag bull**** and we can get recruits? This is genius! Why aren't you guys on the staff? Seriously, send those resumes in.

f30ee9619798e6ff5731f173119490d1.jpg

I remember UF pulling this stunt with the girlfriend of Deonte Thompson. Deonte was set on coming to UM and he changed because of it. Karma is that he never amounted to anything and he broke up with his girlfriend.

Karma Scarlett. You hose people, and you will get hosed at some point...

Or, maybe his girlfriend knows where he is going to school and just went ahead and enrolled there?

Advertisement
I think the kid is listening. I normally would laugh at something like this...but in this case it provides the positive buzz he needs.

Advertisement

Portis letting him know whats up that should help. Wonder if Gore or any of the other big backs will tweet this kid to let him know RBU is The U

Good idea. He probably has no clue those guys played at the U.

Yeah thats it be a d!ck, I am just saying these kids are prima donnas so even if he knows they played there if they tweet him it would boost his ego. Our former players in the leauge are the only real recruiting tool we have so might as well use everything we can for them.

LOL. If he has a pulse he knows who Frank Gore/Willis McGahee/Clinton Portis/Edgerrin James/Lamar Miller/Najeh Davenport are!! Don't be silly. I agree that we shouldn't have to beg but I do think we should let the kid know he is wanted and needed. He even has the look of a UM back. Just don't see this kid going to UF. I would be shocked. I think we pull out the red carpet for him on Friday and he reaffirms his commitment.

You honestly believe that having some guy who played at the U, when when this kid was in second grade, TWEET HIM, is going to make a shred of difference in his decision-making process?

Advertisement
You honestly believe that having some guy who played at the U, when when this kid was in second grade, TWEET HIM, is going to make a shred of difference in his decision-making process?

Would it hurt? I mean what other way do we get him here? We don't win, we don't have coaches worth anything, we don't have facilities, we don't an admin that wants to win. The 1 thing we do have is a stable of amazing players that have come out of this school, so if they tweet these kids and boost their ego it could help. If you are a RB looking to committ to a school and Frank Gore or McGahee tweet you and say hey blah blah it can't hurt can it? I would take that over Jethro, No D, and all but 2 or 3 of our coaches talking to these kids. I am not saying it makes him come here what I am saying is can it hurt?

Would it hurt? I mean what other way do we get him here? We don't win, we don't have coaches worth anything, we don't have facilities, we don't an admin that wants to win. The 1 thing we do have is a stable of amazing players that have come out of this school, so if they tweet these kids and boost their ego it could help. If you are a RB looking to committ to a school and Frank Gore or McGahee tweet you and say hey blah blah it can't hurt can it? I would take that over Jethro, No D, and all but 2 or 3 of our coaches talking to these kids. I am not saying it makes him come here what I am saying is can it hurt?

You just proved my point. Thanks.

Advertisement
Back