Tomorrows Campaign

Canecanecane

Freshman
At 3:05 PM Tomorrow the 13th we will begin the #KeepScarlettHome campaign. I do not have Twitter as I am not allowed given what I do. But someone needs to write it as follows. Start tagging current players and ask for RT.

" It's 3:05 and it's time for Scarlett to stay home in the 305. #KeepScarlettHome "

Who will take the lead ?!

Unless you want a Dalvin Cook running all over teams. Let's get this.

Advertisement
I made a Twitter just because of him.... I was sick of seeing gator fans on his timeline... Yea I don't know how the RT thing works but I'll give it a shot

Why start tomorrow. Tonight is the biggest came of the year. Use the opportunity starting tonight!!! We can start at 9:54 :roll-canes2:

Advertisement
he gone his girlfriend is already enrolled at UF to late... unless we offer his girlfriend a scholly

Advertisement
Sad that someone who is a top prospect is letting their girlfriend dictate where he goes. I mean most likely they would break up his freshmen year anyway...it's college. Especially at a party school like UF. I think he's just using it as an excuse, the way we fell apart at the end of the season probably scared him away. I just wish he would be honest and come out and say the reason I'm leaving is because Fat Albert is a terrible corch that can't win.

I remember UF pulling this stunt with the girlfriend of Deonte Thompson. Deonte was set on coming to UM and he changed because of it. Karma is that he never amounted to anything and he broke up with his girlfriend.

Karma Scarlett. You hose people, and you will get hosed at some point...

he gone his girlfriend is already enrolled at UF to late... unless we offer his girlfriend a scholly

See..this is how bad rumors get started. So now his girlfriend is in the same grade as him? Some other poster said a few days ago she was a year younger..And she must be a freakin genius or applied for early acceptance because isn't it a tad early for someone to be getting accepted into a school like UF? And if so, why didn't she apply to UM when he committed? I call big time BS on the whole "girlfriend" part of this equation.

Advertisement
just went to Dexter Williams page and hes re-tweeting everything pro Miami i think the kid want back in, this twitter thing is a pretty good recruiting tool i might have a reason to make an account, i think us fans could definitely have a impact on recruiting using social media.

Advertisement
just went to Dexter Williams page and hes re-tweeting everything pro Miami i think the kid want back in, this twitter thing is a pretty good recruiting tool i might have a reason to make an account, i think us fans could definitely have a impact on recruiting using social media.

Twitter is a fascinating way to see what these guys might be thinking. I do think these guys cater (troll) to different schools simply because they want to drive up their number of followers. If they dangle the prospect that they might attend UM, UF and FSU they are sure to drive higher numbers on their accounts.

Still, it has its entertainment value

Now this is something I can get behind. As much as I hate Al, its probably not the best thing for these kids to see us constantly talking **** about him. Lets let this kid now its bigger than Al.. do it for the city.

Advertisement
Back