Tommy Kinsler Film Review: Canes Complete The Flip

View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
Why would you let him go if he says he’s solid ? Especially if you love him as a prospect ? That’s not how you stack talent. You just have to take his word on it and hope he means it.
People get in their feelings with recruiting. This **** is cold hearted. We have seen die hard Canes go to red neck schools and have gotten kids that most likely would have never been Canes. It’s all about building that roster by any means possible.

Why would you let him go if he says he’s solid ? Especially if you love him as a prospect ? That’s not how you stack talent. You just have to take his word on it and hope he means it.
Well visiting a school you originally decommited from is not a good sign for the new school you committed too! Shut it down and recruit for your class!

Advertisement
He publicly said he wasn't going. If he still went then obviously he was 100% giving up his offer at Miami because no way would you bold face lie to the coaches and not expect to lose your spot.

Advertisement
Unless there is more to the post this doesn't show anything as you cannot tell who is on either side of the conversation based on this image at least. That being said I highly doubt Corey Bender is posting private text messages from recruits on the internet. That would seem to be a way to get kids to stop talking to you.

Well visiting a school you originally decommited from is not a good sign for the new school you committed too! Shut it down and recruit for your class!
Shut it down? But the other schools still giving out bags......even though I'm probably not going there... Free money? And seeing what kind of "talent" the other school got walking around the campus..... but I should shut it down? I'm 17 years old.... I'm supposed to shut it down......
If You Say So Reaction GIF by Identity

Shut it down? But the other schools still giving out bags......even though I'm probably not going there... Free money? And seeing what kind of "talent" the other school got walking around the campus..... but I should shut it down? I'm 17 years old.... I'm supposed to shut it down......
If You Say So Reaction GIF by Identity
Some already have and it shows that their commitment is legit! They are also 17 or 18 Yeats old. All bag money ain't good money!

Advertisement
Yea. Show up to pay rent with ur integrity in hand and no cash. See where that gets you? 🤣😂🤣😂. You sound like a man that’s never been evicted or hungry.

Advertisement
Back