Tom Jurich

Uom2001

Sophomore
Think he’d come to Miami if offered the AD job? I think he’d be perfect with his experience and having successful athletic programs, championship level. For those that don’t know he was Louisville’s AD that was fired after the NCAA BS. There’s no baggage.

Advertisement
No way we ever hire someone like that. That's the guy you bring in as CEO of your athletic department when it is run like a big business. Miami seems to be proud that the athletic department is run as if it were small family shop. Jurich would come in and fire everyone. Not happening.

Advertisement
No way we ever hire someone like that. That's the guy you bring in as CEO of your athletic department when it is run like a big business. Miami seems to be proud that the athletic department is run as if it were small family shop. Jurich would come in and fire everyone. Not happening.

He is too much of an alpha for the enlightened butches who run this institution...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Don't want Jurich. Someone stupid enough to bring back Petrino after what he did the first time, someone who looked the other way as Pitino did what he did isn't someone I want around this program. I know a lot of our "Fans" are grasping at straws, and desperate, but Miami should be able to attract an AD that can put a good product on the field, without mortgaging the future. Remember the following: No title is worth what could possibly happen with Jurich at the controls. The NCAA would have no problem burying us.

Go out and get someone like White at UCF, Boise had had two **** good ADs come through there, one is at Cuse right now. They don't come with the baggage, and can match Jurichs' performance.

This right here...he has great bloodlines and is putting in work at a G5 school. Nothing is ever 100%, but his body of work so far is impressive.
Didn’t realize Danny was the younger brother of Mike White and son of Kevin White. Mike is a good dude, knew him in college.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back