Tom Herman Quote

Advertisement
I've moved Herman back to my #1 even over Chip Kelly. One cat's team is disintegrating on him and the other seems willing to run through a minefield for him.

After his team won by three touchdowns and scored 52 points as a home underdog against the 15th-ranked team in the country to improve to 11-1, while having defensive players convert to RB & OL due to injuries and a QB who still wasn't 100% recovered from a high-ankle sprain?

Herman better be a f***ing candidate. And a top priority.

He also said he believes he has the best DC in the country in Todd Orlando.

No way Orlando isn't gonna go with him and get paid.

Advertisement
Just asking, the previous coach said things like trust your training soo....

The previous coach sucked. Tom Herman does not.

The phrase "trust your training" looks different when a team rebounds from a loss to go 11-1 than it does when your corch keeps babbling after our third losing season in 35 years.

Advertisement
clearly his training is one to trust in. not the dodgeball ice cream truck, ***** gauntlet Golden used

Love Butch, but having a top 3 of Chip, Herman and Davis has to be a priority. I roll w Herman. He preaches domination, wants to run up the score and is making out of position players look like future NFLers. He + So Fla talent = championship runs

Advertisement
Here is our list if I could guess:

1A. Chuck Pagano
1B. Chip Kelly
2. Tom Herman
3A. Butch Davis
3B. Greg Schiano

Lol

OP must be in the trolling mood.

I know he knows the difference between Herman and Golden. No comparison between the guy who left Al Groh's staff for his first HC gig and the guy who left Urban Meyer's for his.

But I heard the quote, too.

Another example of why people liked Gioden so much. He actually does say the right things.

Advertisement
I never liked young coaches.

I never liked spread coaches.

Then I remembered that I want a ruthless savage Xs and Os guy who will run up the score on teams.

Give me Herman.

I heard Derrick Moore, former back up to Barry Sanders and current Georgia Tech chaplain, give the same you don't rise to the occasion, you default to your training speech about 13 years ago. You people are a piece sometimes.

Advertisement
Back