Tom Brady to Tampa?

The only thing that you need to understand is that he's way more intelligent than Low IQ fans whose worthless existence depends on playing armchair QB.

You know what I do understand? You enjoy watching your girl get d!cked down by an assortment of dudes. Only a true cuck would slide into a thread with such a ****ty ******* take. Guess youre Arthur-fisted after your chick wanted one on one time because she was tired of hearing you sob and grind your teeth in the dark corner of the room.

Advertisement
You know what I do understand? You enjoy watching your girl get d!cked down by an assortment of dudes. Only a true cuck would slide into a thread with such a ****ty ******* take. Guess youre Arthur-fisted after your chick wanted one on one time because she was tired of hearing you sob and grind your teeth in the dark corner of the room.

Is it a ****ty ******* take because you think that you know more than you actually do? Despite the fact that you routinely speak with conviction you're actually the king of worthless, POS, takes on this hoe *** forum. But it's cool though. Continue on thinking that you're more important than you actually are. The last thing I would want to do is push someone who lives a worthless existence towards suicide.

New Orleans was 11th in DEF DVOA and 3rd in ST DVOA. They're a well-balanced team that plays complementary football and doesn't beat themselves. They scheme offense effectively to drive the length of the field. ****** defenses like the Bucs play zone or don't double Michael Thomas in the slot and they get burned. Any QB could thrive in that offense...even Taysom Hill.

IF he stays upright...but I think the Bucs make a deep playoff run with Winston anyway and at 26 he can be a long-term answer. This is mostly a young sustainable roster and Licht/Arians wanna throw away the future for a short-term run with Brady. That's a bigger risk than Winston's turnovers imo. If Brady gets injured or just doesn't do enough to win the Super Bowl it's gonna be a return to mediocrity with the likes of Josh Freeman/Bruce Gradkowski/Chris Simms/Brian Griese/Jeff Garcia/Josh McCown/etc. Fans forget how hopeless the franchise was before Winston.

You just said the Saints have been winning because of their defense. The Saints had an average defense. Now bring up the offensive rankings and you'll see they did better than their defensive counterparts.

In the 4 years Jameis has been there, they've only come close to sniffing the playoffs once. Jameis hasn't gotten any better. Meanwhile, Brady's rumored to be going to Tampa anyway, so we'll only be left with speculation. But the evidence and stats that exist side with me in this debate.

I hope Brady goes to the Chargers so they’re less of a threat to trade up for Tua.
The opponents defensive players had 30 catches and six td’s. Not sure on the yards. Too bad they had all the drops , they could’ve had over 50 catches.

naw man it was the slot receiver who didnt bear down at 15 yards he took it to 13.5 and you just cant do that sort of thing...it wasnt Jameis fault.

Advertisement
Is it a ****ty ******* take because you think that you know more than you actually do? Despite the fact that you routinely speak with conviction you're actually the king of worthless, POS, takes on this hoe *** forum. But it's cool though. Continue on thinking that you're more important than you actually are. The last thing I would want to do is push someone who lives a worthless existence towards suicide.

You must be really salty tonight, you inadequate cuck. Keep charting my always correct takes in your notebook. Charmin soft cuck can't stop his feminine behavior on this forum. Go lick a toilet seat.

The odds have gone from 40-1 to 22-1 for the Bucs to win a title now. I guess Vegas doesn't share the same high opinion of Winston that others do. They must not understand that he threw alot of TDs...

You must be really salty tonight, you inadequate cuck. Keep charting my always correct takes in your notebook. Charmin soft cuck can't stop his feminine behavior on this forum. Go lick a toilet seat.

You're a joke. The only people who believe that nonsense are your fellow dyck sucking butt buddies on this forum that you march lockstep with.

You're a joke. The only people who believe that nonsense are your fellow dyck sucking butt buddies on this forum that you march lockstep with.

Go back to hitting those negs, you're exposing yourself as a know-nothing salty ****.

Either make a post with something relevant to discuss (you can't, because you're a dope that can't back up a single opinion you have) or catch the next flight to Iran. Either way, quit reading my posts, groupie.

Advertisement
Go back to hitting those negs, you're exposing yourself as a know-nothing salty ****.

Either make a post with something relevant to discuss (you can't, because you're a dope that can't back up a single opinion you have) or catch the next flight to Iran. Either way, quit reading my posts, groupie.

Salty about what? Your dyck sucking, worthless, porsts are not even worth entertaining. Furthermore your braindead porsts have already been addressed in this thread. The bottomline is you're living in an alternate universe and are in desperate need of a reality check. I'm actually starting to feel bad for you that you suffer from this level of delusion. Pathetic

I’m hearing Butch Barry going back to TB to be assistant to the assistant OL coach.

My butt hurt comments were less directed at anyone here but the entire Buc's fanbase. I had to leave multiple facebook groups cause I have never seen one player get more free passes (no pun intended) than Jameis. It was never his fault, ever. If he's so great, riddle me this, why is no one making some great push to sign the guy?

Salty about what? Your dyck sucking, worthless, posts are not even worth entertaining. Furthermore your braindead porsts have already been addressed in this thread. The bottomline is you're living in an alternate universe and are in desperate need of a reality check. I'm actually starting to feel bad for you that you suffer from this level of delusion. Pathetic

You entertain many of my posts in the most cuck like fashion. At the top of my negative reactions. Braindead posts? You also entertaining my posts with positive reactions, too. So, don't be a tough guy, buddy. Receipts show you ride my dyck. So, Salty about what? idk, you likely have ****ty opinions on things and just can't help yourself when you disagree. So you just grit your teeth and sulk at your own inadequacy and hit neg on people's posts that you can't refute because your own life sucks ***. So, stop bleeding all over this thread and take a walk.

Advertisement
You entertain many of my posts in the most cuck like fashion. At the top of my negative reactions. Braindead posts? You also entertaining my posts with positive reactions, too. So, don't be a tough guy, buddy. Receipts show you ride my dyck. So, Salty about what? idk, you likely have ****ty opinions on things and just can't help yourself when you disagree. So you just grit your teeth and sulk at your own inadequacy and hit neg on people's posts that you can't refute because your own life sucks ***. So, stop bleeding all over this thread and take a walk.

Ok from now on I'll respond to what you post. I've never backed down from any discussion on this forum. When people respond to my posts the majority of the times I respond back. Can you also say the same thing? Or do you just post on this forum in a hit & run fashion without being accountable for what you say?

Last edited:
Ok from now on I'll respond to what you post. I've never backed down from any discussion on this forum. When people respond to my posts the majority of the times I respond back. Can you also say the same thing? Or do you just post on this forum in a hit & run fashion without being accountable for what you say?

I couldn't give less of a fvck about your posts. If you state a take thats even remotely compelling, sure. If not, I'll continue to forget you exist, like I did before you started to **** on yourself in this thread. Keep responding to mine, upvoting, downvoting, idc. You're welcome for this content.

I couldn't give less of a fvck about your posts. If you state a take thats even remotely compelling, sure. If not, I'll continue to forget you exist, like I did before you started to **** on yourself in this thread. Keep responding to mine, upvoting, downvoting, idc. You're welcome for this content.

You're not understanding. You have the audacity to call someone an inadequate cuck because they downvote/upvote, but when people actually respond to your posts you choose to ignore them. So who's really the inadequate cuck here, and do you not see the double standard? I think you may be suffering from illusions of self-grandeur.

Advertisement
You're not understanding. You have the audacity to call someone an inadequate cuck because they downvote/upvote, but when people actually respond to your posts you choose to ignore them. So who's really the inadequate cuck here, and do you not see the double standard? I think you may be suffering from illusions of self-grandeur.

I ignore them if they ******* stink. I hope your girl wraps it up soon, you badly craving attention tonight, b.

I ignore them if they ******* stink. I hope your girl wraps it up soon, you badly craving attention tonight, b.

If you're man enough to porst on this forum with worthless takes, then you should also be man enough to respond to people when they address what you've wrote. Otherwise you have no right to cry about downvotes. Doing so only shows your lack of integrity & character. Make sense?

If you're man enough to porst on this forum with worthless takes, then you should also be man enough to respond to people when they address what you've wrote. Otherwise you have no right to cry about downvotes. Doing so only shows your lack of integrity & character. Make sense?

Unlike 95% of the clowns (you included) on this forum, I bring numbers, stats, figures, evidence and citations to most of my takes. Meanwhile, you get cornball eyetest analysis from MF'rs watching the same games as everyone else thinking they are the smartest guys in the room (you included). While there is a place for the eyetest in the discussion, ain't nobody the smartest guy on the room with some all seeing eyes that just see the complexity of the game differently than everyone else.

Responding to stinky ******* takes that are often baseless bar room banter, like most of yours, is just a waste of ******* time, like most of tonight, especially when the math often goes over your head and people retort with word vomit with the latest draft twitter buzzwords they just picked up on. Why even ******* bother?

Go to bed.

Advertisement
Back