Tom Brady to Tampa?

Advertisement
^ Wait @brock how did Godwin put up those numbers with a ****** throwing him the ball? :stephenahand:

Breshad Perriman is an excellent 3rd WR and it appears as though his market is dry. Makes sense to bring him back.

Clyde Edwards Helaire is the must get. Brady needs a dynamic receiving back.

The opponents defensive players had 30 catches and six td’s. Not sure on the yards. Too bad they had all the drops , they could’ve had over 50 catches.

^ Wait @brock how did Godwin put up those numbers with a ****** throwing him the ball? :stephenahand:

Breshad Perriman is an excellent 3rd WR and it appears as though his market is dry. Makes sense to bring him back.

Clyde Edwards Helaire is the must get. Brady needs a dynamic receiving back.

Andre Johnson put up numbers with retards at QB so to answer your question yes

Advertisement
Man, listen -- I like Godwin. But AB, the psychopath that he is, is a Top 3 WR in the game. He is a game changer. He's worth the (small) risk. That's a sick Receiver unit with Evans, Howard, Godwin, and Brown. You make that happen if you can swing it.
Yeah Fvck it, go get AB. I forgot Bruce arians used to coach AB back with the Steelers and Brady and brown are cool and still keep in contact. I think The Bucs May trade for Todd gurley to pair with Ronald Jones. Gurley is only 25 by the way

Yeah Fvck it, go get AB. I forgot Bruce arians used to coach AB back with the Steelers and Brady and brown are cool and still keep in contact. I think The Bucs May trade for Todd gurley to pair with Ronald Jones. Gurley is only 25 by the way

Gurleys knees aren’t 25, more like 35. I’d stay away , he’s supposedly already got gone on bone in a knee.

I have never seen a fan base more butt hurt about a chronic interception machine like Jameis, and i struggled through 0-26. Total disregard for the fact that the single most important win/loss denominator is turnover margin. He has 23 more picks last five years than anyone else. Bucs defense played really well second half of last year and he cost them games, plain and simple. How many games last year did the Bucs start down 7-0 cause Jameis throws a pick 6 in the first possession. As a life long Bucs fan I wanted him to succeed, he didn't, time to move on.

I have never seen a fan base more butt hurt about a chronic interception machine like Jameis, and i struggled through 0-26. Total disregard for the fact that the single most important win/loss denominator is turnover margin. He has 23 more picks last five years than anyone else. Bucs defense played really well second half of last year and he cost them games, plain and simple. How many games last year did the Bucs start down 7-0 cause Jameis throws a pick 6 in the first possession. As a life long Bucs fan I wanted him to succeed, he didn't, time to move on.

It’s crazy lol

Advertisement
Gurleys knees aren’t 25, more like 35. I’d stay away , he’s supposedly already got gone on bone in a knee.
True but you got to look at every avenue. Plus he wouldn’t have a full load anyways because the Bucs also got Ronald Jones who flashed a lot last season and can carry a load if need be

We are butt hurt just cause we disagree?

How many games did the kicker blow? Convenient if you to bring up the last half of the season where we won most of our games. So basically when the defense stepped up we started winning a few games?

Last edited:
True but you got to look at every avenue. Plus he wouldn’t have a full load anyways because the Bucs also got Ronald Jones who flashed a lot last season and can carry a load if need be

Rams would have to eat a chunk of that awful deal

Advertisement
Los Angeles...I can understand. So many opportunities for movies, TV, commercials, endorsement deals...

This man legitimately going to Busch Gardens though.

idk
-Best receiver group in the league in Tampa with plenty of weapons

-great offensive minded coaching staff

-proximity to family(his son lives in New York)

- no state income taxes in Florida

LA is a fit off the field in terms of business opportunities but Bucs certainly has advantages as well

Advertisement
Los Angeles...I can understand. So many opportunities for movies, TV, commercials, endorsement deals...

This man legitimately going to Busch Gardens though.

idk

The only thing that you need to understand is that he's way more intelligent than Low IQ fans whose worthless existence depends on playing armchair QB.

Well, he IS of the age to retire down in Florida from up north, so I think it's plausible.

Shuffle.jpg

Can any Tampa bros confirm this?

SIAP

Advertisement
Back