Toledo

Advertisement
They should have scheduled the bye week after us. We are gonna give them a boatload of injuries.

Last edited:
Advertisement
That was a frustrating game last year. I would really like to dominate them and get some of the younger QBs some live reps.

I was checking in to see if there was any chit chat of our game yet... I didn't have to go far. Some people have poor short term memories... But it's fair to say that the humidity gets to all of us.

Until about week 11, Toledo was the best win on Miami's schedule last season. If they wouldn't have taken a dive in their disinterested bowl game they would have finished in the top25.

New year, new team, new QB with the best returning WR corps in the history of the MAC. Could be fun? I'd suggest run the ball. A lot. The game will probably reflect last seasons point total and spread.

Advertisement
They played us close as **** last year idk what any of y’all are talking about. Not to say we’re gonna lose or anything but they shouldn’t be slept on.
You don't sleep on any team. However, let's not forget we played them just after the hurricane and all that time off. I can't see us scoring less than 50 and I don't see them scoring more than 21 and that's just because they'll be playing against our 2nd and 3rd string the entire 4th qtr.

You don't sleep on any team. However, let's not forget we played them just after the hurricane and all that time off. I can't see us scoring less than 50 and I don't see them scoring more than 21 and that's just because they'll be playing against our 2nd and 3rd string the entire 4th qtr.
Last season was weird with the shifting of the FSU game and massive Hurricane. We had hardly any film on you and you had 3 of our games. This season will be a different look. No time for us to work out the kinks, but Miami won't have any good film of us. I assume we will throw the playbook at you. Also no "Toledo won't handle the humidity" talk. In 2017 after the first drive Toledo controlled the first half. Miami could run at will but stopping us was no easy task. We brought it to 38-30 in the late 3rd quarter. We got burnt out but Miami wasn't giving backup players time. If we are a fringe top 25 team and MAC contender again, finding time for depth guys should be tough once again.

UT opens with FCS VMI, BYE, Miami, Nevada, @Fresno State. A welcoming home slate for the most anticipated season in a while.

Advertisement
The chance of Kuligowski winning recruiter of the year, is greater than the chance of Toledo beating Miami.

Advertisement
Last season was weird with the shifting of the FSU game and massive Hurricane. We had hardly any film on you and you had 3 of our games. This season will be a different look. No time for us to work out the kinks, but Miami won't have any good film of us. I assume we will throw the playbook at you. Also no "Toledo won't handle the humidity" talk. In 2017 after the first drive Toledo controlled the first half. Miami could run at will but stopping us was no easy task. We brought it to 38-30 in the late 3rd quarter. We got burnt out but Miami wasn't giving backup players time. If we are a fringe top 25 team and MAC contender again, finding time for depth guys should be tough once again.

UT opens with FCS VMI, BYE, Miami, Nevada, @Fresno State. A welcoming home slate for the most anticipated season in a while.

So Miami having to relocate for a hurricane, missing over a week of any type of practice and/or conditioning DURING the season (while you all had 3 games to get in a rhythm), then somewhat practicing at the dolphins facility while living in a hotel was more of an inconvenience for Toledo.

Got it.

:jordan:

So Miami having to relocate for a hurricane, missing over a week of any type of practice and/or conditioning DURING the season (while you all had 3 games to get in a rhythm), then somewhat practicing at the dolphins facility while living in a hotel was more of an inconvenience for Toledo.

Got it.

:jordan:
Never said that. Just said it was weird. We didn't know what to expect from you. You had other things to deal with. It was a disadvantage for both squads in different ways. This season will be different in the fact that you won't know what we are throwing at you, but we won't have rythm yet.

Advertisement
Back