Toledo game tickets

I'm looking to buy tickets to the Toledo game. Does anyone know when they are going on sale? They seem to only sell season tickets on the Toledo website. Is Miami selling them? Where are the Canes fans sitting?

Advertisement
So I kicked the tires on this, and almost ended up buying Toledo season tickets through them as the single game tickets they offered sucked and were $20 less than season tickets in better sections. I also liked the idea of saying i was a season ticket holder but ultimately Don't do it. I went through the Miami Ticket office. Much cheaper and will be around cane fans. I think you must be or know a season ticket holder to get them through the office this early.

So I kicked the tires on this, and almost ended up buying Toledo season tickets through them as the single game tickets they offered sucked and were $20 less than season tickets in better sections. I also liked the idea of saying i was a season ticket holder but ultimately Don't do it. I went through the Miami Ticket office. Much cheaper and will be around cane fans. I think you must be or know a season ticket holder to get them through the office this early.

I ordered mine through the school a few months ago. I’m hoping my order gets filled (have you heard from them?) but I can imagine we don’t have a huge allotment for this game. If you go through Toledo, your options are to buy season tickets or wait until August 1 when individual game tickets go on sale. Good luck!

Advertisement
I ordered mine through the school a few months ago. I’m hoping my order gets filled (have you heard from them?) but I can imagine we don’t have a huge allotment for this game. If you go through Toledo, your options are to buy season tickets or wait until August 1 when individual game tickets go on sale. Good luck!
Yeah i put in the request, the girl on the phone said it shouldn't be a problem. 8/1 is when you find out.

30 yard line to the end zone on the east side are the sections. Rumors flying say we have 35k sold for this game already, although I doubt that's true seeing capacity is 26k+. We hit around 30k for BGSU on homecoming. Single game tickets will hover around 35-45$. Toledo will sell less than 1k to Miami directly.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back