Toledo fan back for his abuse

You have my respect for coming back like you said you were regardless of outcome. I hope Toledo wins out.

Advertisement
Those got **** WR's are some ball players man.

Good game, the fact yall didn't quit when we went up 38-16 says a lot about your team, most G5 schools would've just quit.

I'm glad yall didn't have Kareem Hunt though lol

& don't think 'cause yall played us close this year that when we play yall at the Glasshouse next year yall are gonna win lol.

Good game, thought your team played hard, frankly we were lucky it wasn’t a lot closer. Unfortunately we still have a long way to go

I'm back..

I dont feel like anything can really hurt my feelings. We scored more than 28 not in garbage time. Woodside and Thompson played great and would have scored 100 against our own defense. Sadly we had to play yours. If thats an elite D i feel good about going 11-1. We cant stop the run so Walton did Walton.
I predicted if we were held to below 28 the game would be close. If not? Then it would either be a shootout or Miami was scoring too often and giving us too many possessions. It was closer to the ladder. 38 to 30 mid 4th is fine with me. Our team will battle into the top 25 in November if I had to guess.
The layoff did hurt you guys though. Same with FSU. 10 days of not paying attention to football (even for more important things) is not easy to overcome.
Good luck the rest of the year. Id be happy to see Miami not give up another 30 spot.

My wife has been a fan of UT for quite a while, (her secondary team), so we've watched them through the years. Game went just about the way we expected, UT playing strong early, but not enough depth to keep up late in the game.
You guys represented well as expected. Best of luck, and go win the MAC. GO ROCKETS

Advertisement
Kudos to you coming in here (not an easy gig in the first place) and having an adult discussion about your team. And respect coming back after a loss. Toledo is good. Couldve been different without the Toledo penalties, some of which our D-line caused. Now go win out and make us all proud. Cheers UofToledofans.

If they can ever recruit some defensive players worth a **** they will be good.

I think Bethune had some better defensive players than Toledo.

Offense i knew would score on us..and i see why Desmond Phillips gets no time...their sme pretty good wrs ahead of him

Mad respect for coming back and manning up.

You guys have a ton of offensive talent and fortunately for us and unfortunately for you guys you had a sHTload of drops and even more penalties that stopped drives.

Good luck this year in the MAC.If you guys aren't the best in that conference I'm glad whoever is didn't show up here yesterday.

Advertisement
Way to Man Up!!! I'll be going to the game in Toledo next year.

Come party with us. Watched this last game with a bunch of people at my house. One is a a canes fan who played a year at Toledo. He was biting his nails the entire game. The glass bowl should be a great environment next season. There wont be Woodside or Thompson to worry about but the Johnsons and some good RB's will be ready for another tough test!

Advertisement
you guys have tremendous pace, almost too good as you didn't get to review that TD that ended up as a field goal, that woulda had the game at 20-10

Toledo, you guys impressed me.good luck on your season
Better hang on to your Coach...MAC is a coach factory

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

The state of Ohio is a coach factory.
The current coach and his predecessor Matt Campbell hail from Mount Union College, which is a
Div3 power that sends out as many coaches to college and NFL as any big-time program.

Advertisement
Cats predicting 7-5 seasons now? Charmi soft around here man. Way to man up Toledo guy, good luck and go win the MAC.

If you guys can clean up the retarded penalties I can see your offense taking you guys far, even if your defense sucks. But seriously there is no excuse for all those false starts, it was absurd.

Those got **** WR's are some ball players man.

Good game, the fact yall didn't quit when we went up 38-16 says a lot about your team, most G5 schools would've just quit.

I'm glad yall didn't have Kareem Hunt though lol

& don't think 'cause yall played us close this year that when we play yall at the Glasshouse next year yall are gonna win lol.

especially without that qb

Good game. I'll take my L for laughing at you when you posted that Toledo would score 28 points. Get those penalties and drops cleaned up that 6 point lead would have been larger. I think pretty much everyone here expected the defense to do a **** load better. As it is, defense got lucky to hold y'all to 30.
The only thing I learned this week is that your team wont lay down. I sure as **** didn't learn anything about how our team is going to do this season. I guess I'll wait til Friday. See you fellas next season.

Advertisement
Back