Toldeo

Advertisement
Advertisement
I just thank my lucky stars we didn't have to play Arkansas State. Rick Neuheisel told everyone Irma saved our skins, and he is a very smart man.

That's not really a good thing for us.

Believe me. Toledo could lose the rest of their games and it's not going to do a damned thing to us.

Not so sure you're right. Don't even want to think about losing to ND, but if that happens and we beat Clemson in the ACC Championship it wouldn't hurt to have Toledo with just one loss and possibly ranked.

Hey, I'm rooting for Toledo. I hear ya. But if we put ourselves in a situation where these ******* idiots are asked to appreciate our win over lowly Toledo, regardless of Toledo's record, we've already missed out. If we were an SEC darling, sure, maybe the talking heads/idiots on the CFP committee would tout a win over Toledo: "But hey, Toledo, now that's looking like a quality win, they haven't lost to anybody else. Hurrah, hurrah!" But we're Miami and they're Toledo. Not gonna help us. IMHO.

Even if Toledo drops this game, they will play Ohio again in the MAC championship game. If they are 11-2 and MAC champions, they will still look like a good win.

Advertisement
Ohio and Toledo are the MAC's 2 best teams.

Not really a surprising result, esp since Toledo is on the road and without their star WR

Believe me. Toledo could lose the rest of their games and it's not going to do a damned thing to us.

Not so sure you're right. Don't even want to think about losing to ND, but if that happens and we beat Clemson in the ACC Championship it wouldn't hurt to have Toledo with just one loss and possibly ranked.

Lose and we're out. We aren't a team that's getting credit for a "good loss".

Lose and we're out. We aren't a team that's getting credit for a "good loss".

We aint losing on Saturday. We peeking man...at the right fuggin time!

Advertisement
8-1 and never got ranked.

A win against them was nothing but a tune up game after the storm

Advertisement
Toledo offense is better than most of the teams we played. Of course their D is just as bad so it's a wash

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back