Todd Stroud can we get rid of his old geriatric *** this off-season?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know CIS has an old man fetish cause the older the more experience and knowledge they have but this dude is ***. We have JHH, Nesta, Roche and Phillips and between them they know 2 moves bull rushes and effort. You would think we could rush the passer with only 4 Dlinemen but we can't. I know his apologist like to point at him making GR15 good.
1. GR15 had hype the previous season
2. He had him on the bench
3. Mario and Manny Lawson were 20 years ago
4. GR15 was not injured like his apologist like to point out, GR15 said on the Adam Schefter podcast (I believe) that coaches did not trust and he had earn through the FLorida game and so on until he started. D (Hightowers uncle) even said that GR15 was not injured.

Bottomline he has the most talent on the defensive side and does very little with it.

Screenshot_20201111-163539_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20201111-163544_Chrome.jpg

I know CIS has an old man fetish cause the older the more experience and knowledge they have but this dude is ***. We have JHH, Nesta, Roche and Phillips and between them they know 2 moves bull rushes and effort. You would think we could rush the passer with only 4 Dlinemen but we can't. I know his apologist like to point at him making GR15 good.
1. GR15 had hype the previous season
2. He had him on the bench
3. Mario and Manny Lawson were 20 years ago
4. GR15 was not injured like his apologist like to point out, GR15 said on the Adam Schefter podcast (I believe) that coaches did not trust and he had earn through the FLorida game and so on until he started. D (Hightowers uncle) even said that GR15 was not injured.

Bottomline he has the most talent on the defensive side and does very little with it.
Lol glad you read one of my posts where I talked about this

Advertisement
JHH is a future star, Harvey, Miller, and Cam Williams have had their moments, Roche and Phillips have been solid, Nesta is having his best season here. I guess OP forgot the best d lineman in the country opted out this year. Also Ishmael and the best DT in the country are committed and a couple highly ranked guys from 2022 are committed so....

Advertisement
Miami fans are funny. I haven't seen one coach since Coker days that alot of Miami fans didnt want to get rid of. SMH. Every coach yall? ****! Go sit down somewhere and chill.

Advertisement
There is only one coach that needs to be fired, Blake Baker.

Bring in a real DC and let him decide who he wants to bring with him from elsewhere or keep from the current staff.
In baker’s defense..and I mean if you really wanted to defend him..ask yourself, the second level and 3rd level is he really working with elite talent? I told ppl this D would take a step back this year especially early on..well guess what it has..not to my surprise either

I know one thing our DL have no idea what set the edge and contain means at the same time, Everytime I think about criticizing coaches I remember they had no spring practice. It's the same for every team of course but look how many teams defenses are getting lit up. Bama, UGA, Clemson. They have better players than we do and they are giving up 40 points.

I don't think Manny is gonna fire anyone. He is gonna look at the pandemic and say everyone gets a free year. I cant say I would blame him even though I have seen enough from certain coaches. If they finish 10-1 or 9-2, How could u blame him for keeping the staff? Winning is winning. If there is some collapse like 1-3 or 2-2. I would want changes though.

Advertisement
Back