Todd Stroud can we get rid of his old geriatric *** this off-season?

I swear, some of you are the dumbest mother****ers regarding football.

Sure, fire the position coach that recruited the best DT prospect Florida has had in years. Fire the position coach that improved the play of Silvera, Harrison-Hunte and Jordan Miller so much that everyone can see it just by watching games.

Why dont some of yall do us a favor and fire yourself with a cannon into the next river? But please, go **** yourself beforehand. With a cactus.

Thanks.
6-1 and were firing the entire staff. Thank god were not 3-4, otherwise this site might have mass killings.

Advertisement
I know one thing our DL have no idea what set the edge and contain means at the same time, Everytime I think about criticizing coaches I remember they had no spring practice. It's the same for every team of course but look how many teams defenses are getting lit up. Bama, UGA, Clemson. They have better players than we do and they are giving up 40 points.

I don't think Manny is gonna fire anyone. He is gonna look at the pandemic and say everyone gets a free year. I cant say I would blame him even though I have seen enough from certain coaches. If they finish 10-1 or 9-2, How could u blame him for keeping the staff? Winning is winning. If there is some collapse like 1-3 or 2-2. I would want changes though.
Thank you. Manny isn’t cut throat enough to fire anyone on the D Staff with this type of year..

Jess Simpson is going to be looking for a new job next year
Coach Simpson is the man. That guy can coach his *** off and connects with kids. I think our guys LOVED playing for him. I like Stroud I think he's the least of our problems. Does Stroud coach LB's? See LCE post from a couple of days ago. We need a hard-assed DC who will light these kids up for doing something dumb. We don't have 1 of those guys on our staff. Not a 1.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Well Well Well. Now that you realize and some accept the fact that we need a NEW DC, the least you can do is recommend a DC. As all are very much aware, my recommendation is Winston Moss and what I believe would be his NFL caliber assistants.

Jess Simpson is going to be looking for a new job next year

I wish we could get Simpson back but it looks like Raheem Morris is turning the Falcons around and is in line to get the job full time. Supposedly Morris and Simpson are tight.

Charlie Partridge is someone who we should poach. He knows how to recruit, has SFLA ties, HC experience, coaches the 4-3, tons of high level experience, and develops some very good DL.

But I agree Stroud is #4 on the list of coaches to replace (Rumph, Patke, Baker)

Bring Kevin Patrick home! He recruits, is technically sound talent developer (see all his recent draft picks), and will get in the kids *** on defense. An the best part is all the current commits and 2022 SFL prospects would respect his resume.

Go Canes

I swear, some of you are the dumbest mother****ers regarding football.

Sure, fire the position coach that recruited the best DT prospect Florida has had in years. Fire the position coach that improved the play of Silvera, Harrison-Hunte and Jordan Miller so much that everyone can see it just by watching games.

Why dont some of yall do us a favor and fire yourself with a cannon into the next river? But please, go **** yourself beforehand. With a cactus.

Thanks.

I would you suggest you dig a little deeper into the reasons for the dline improvement in the players you reference.

- Nesta along with some of his high school teammates worked with a private coach during the quarantine
-Harrison Hunte is succeeding due to being a superior interior athlete not because of technique (see GR15 in UM's 2019 pass rush package)
-Jordan Miller was ready to transfer last year because he felt he was our best DT yet got little playing time. Jordan Miller I believe recieved martial arts training from his dad which has helped him get off blocks and defeat double teams using violent hands.

Go Canes

Advertisement
I would you suggest you dig a little deeper into the reasons for the dline improvement in the players you reference.

- Nesta along with some of his high school teammates worked with a private coach during the quarantine
-Harrison Hunte is succeeding due to being a superior interior athlete not because of technique (see GR15 in UM's 2019 pass rush package)
-Jordan Miller was ready to transfer last year because he felt he was our best DT yet got little playing time. Jordan Miller I believe recieved martial arts training from his dad which has helped him get off blocks and defeat double teams using violent hands.

Go Canes
Of course, its everyone but the position coach that gets credit. This is one of the worst excuse posts I have read on the internet in a hot minute. 😂

Read my post and do the stuff you are asked to do. Thanks.

Of course, its everyone but the position coach that gets credit. This is one of the worst excuse posts I have read on the internet in a hot minute. 😂

Read my post and do the stuff you are asked to do. Thanks.

**** Greg Rooseau also worked with same trainer this spring.

Go Canes

oh look, players worked out over the summer. its not like everyone did that.

please refrain from commenting on this, this excuse making is an absolute joke.

Okay the ultimate gauge of a position coach is getting his players drafted by the NFL with secondary gauge of success turning his players into all Americans, and finally a all conference player.

In the last 12 years other than GR15 ( who was Simpson's guy) whom has Stroud had.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Okay the ultimate gauge of a position coach is getting his players drafted by the NFL with secondary gauge of success turning his players into all Americans, and finally a all conference player.

In the last 12 years other than GR15 ( who was Simpson's guy) whom has Stroud had.

Go Canes
Todd Stroud had three first rounders in 2006 at NC State, including No.1 overall pick Mario Williams.

He has majorly improved every defensive unit wherever he went as a defensive coach.

Stop it. You are out of your league.

Advertisement
Todd Stroud had three first rounders in 2006 at NC State, including No.1 overall pick Mario Williams.

He has majorly improved every defensive unit wherever he went as a defensive coach.

Stop it. You are out of your league.

You can't count I said in the last 12 years ( that is at least 3 graduating classes and you have to go back 14 yrs to find any type of production from him).

As far as "majorily" improving defenses, are you referring to those killer defenses at Colorado State and Akron. Please share those "Major" statistical improvements under Stroud as a position coach or DC with us.

Go Canes

Last edited:
You can't count I said in the last 12 years ( that is at least 3 graduating classes and you have to go back 14 yrs to find any type of production from him).

As far as improving defenses are you referring to those killer defenses at Colorado State and Akron. Please share those statistical improvements with us.

Go Canes
Watch his profile on the official Hurricanes website.

Ignore.

Watch his profile on the official Hurricanes website.

Ignore.

Strouds Hurricane website is fluff piece, we deal even in empirical evidence on this site.

Here you go big mouth do the research to back up your bullcrap than come back to us with hard numbers. You can look up stats by team total defense and position groups he coached going back to 2007.

Go Canes

Ha-ha! Hard for me to see Stroud as an "old man!" He played for FSU in the mid-80's. How time flies!

It seems like yesterday that I was watching our youngsters balling out against Nebraska for our first NC. That was roughly the same time Stroud was in college.

Advertisement
Back