todd mcshay

theu852

Sophomore
anyone hear him in the draft basically wondering how the **** miami went 6 and 7. this draft is making me wanna puke still having al golden as head coach.

Advertisement
They say we have the dumbest fans in sports.

I say yep. The slurpers will be along shortly to prove us right.

Advertisement
You wouldn't wonder if you knew how bad Golden is. I think it's just a nice way of saying golden sucks

It is more about what he didn't say, than what he did say.

McShay didn't say anythign that suggests he knows this was year 1 and Golden had to deal with the clouds and the cliques.

It's disgusting. We have the worst coaching staff in the United States coupled with an administration that doesn't give a F about football.

Advertisement
This is getting tiresome already. Yall beating the sh*t out of that dead horse huh? Deservedly so that's the thing that's maddening.... It's like yall are getting off or getting satisfaction in hearing people say what you know they were going to during the draft..... They also said had we won the fsu game we would have won the rest of the games...

Advertisement
This is getting tiresome already. Yall beating the sh*t out of that dead horse huh? Deservedly so that's the thing that's maddening.... It's like yall are getting off or getting satisfaction in hearing people say what you know they were going to during the draft..... They also said had we won the fsu game we would have won the rest of the games...

F.
A.
G.

B.
B.
B.

F.
A.
G.

B.
B.
B.

Agree with BBB. I'm all for it actually, but it ain't happening until the season is most likely over. So in that case golden is still the coach and I'ma root for my canes regardless...

Am just going to pretend this coming season isn't happening. Won't watch the games and find other ways to spend my Saturdays besides cursing at the TV. 4-8 with a Heisman quality QB. Saw the same thing in my first year at UM a long time ago. I've seen this movie before and hated it. Why watch it again?

WHAT A WASTE!

Advertisement
Anyone have video?

I found it. And 7 *****, will Mel Kiper ever stop saying the reason we had a bad season was because we lost to fsu? Does he completely ignore that we lost to Louisville, GT, and Nebraska before that game? Even if we won out besides FSU, a 9-4 season would have NOT been acceptable at Miami with this talent. Why would players "thinking about the NFL" not continue to play hard in an effort to raise their stock? The amount of people that make excuses, absurd ones at that, for Al Golden is ridiculous.

http://youtu.be/BvQgQKkfFuU

Last edited by a moderator:

You obviously don't understand the concept of self-flagellation.

Yes, it hurts. Yes, it's painful. Yes, it's something we do to ourselves.

But we don't - no, we can't allow ourselves to forget what a crap show we have for a coaching staff.

We can't afford new guys to come in and fall for Golden's BS like so many here did.

So we point out what should have been obvious to the retarded troll two years ago - but she bought into Golden's BS.

Our new President, and anyone from UM that cares to look in here, can be reminded what is really happening.

But we didn't win the rest of the games. And that's the reality.

didn't really already lost 3 games prior to even playing FSU? i don't know why the talking heads keep referring to that as a turning point. we were already playing like sh*t before that game so don't know why anyone assumes we would of won any of the remaining games regardless. we were already pretty much out of the division race

Advertisement
Back