Todd Grantham

Advertisement
He is going to be a big problem for us. Much in the same way Aranda was.

I just don’t see how we overcome this disadvantage. It’s unrealistic to expect Enos to have this offense humming in the 1st game on the road.

Someone tell me they lost 9 starters on defense.
Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder could have came up with a scheme to beat Richt's garbage offense

I just don’t see how we overcome this disadvantage. It’s unrealistic to expect Enos to have this offense humming in the 1st game on the road.

Enough with Aranda already.

He gets a great salary (good for him) with ZERO championships at any level if memory serves.

Where can I sign up? I'll do it for half.

COUSINS.jpg

Advertisement
Grantham is onlly worthy of carrying Arandas bags. If you think Grantham is scaring Enos you're really smoking that ****

Advertisement
The problem for UF is Franks might get knocked out of this game early. They have no OL and our D is going to feast.

Franks is a big dude, so I doubt he gets knocked out of the game.

Do we really even want him out of the game? I don’t think so. He’s not exactly a skilled passer.

No offense to Aranda. He's one of the top DCs in the country but it wasn't rocket science stopping Richt's prehistoric offense with Rosier at QB. Also Grantham isn't on Aranda's level.

Yeah, it went even further than that when your offense wasn't even prepared to pick up the most basic of blocking assignments in the biggest first game neutral we have had....

Everybody knows a true fan spends their time analyzing their team for weaknesses and scans opponents for strengths and then posts about how because of that their team is going to lose.

Next time someone considers a thread like this they should ask themselves if Manny Diaz would ever post something like this. WWMD?
What if it was WWSMD do?

Our problems in the past year were not opposing DCs. Our problem was that stupid QB clap that gave the opposing defenses the time of the ball snap. I knew that was a problem as soon as I saw Richt/Richt Jr. implement it. Thank God we now have a real QB coach.

Advertisement
Our problems in the past year were not opposing DCs. Our problem was that stupid QB clap that gave the opposing defenses the time of the ball snap. I knew that was a problem as soon as I saw Richt/Richt Jr. implement it. Thank God we now have a real QB coach.
Urban claps. So do many others.

Advertisement
The only person who should be worried about Grantham is the dude who restocks the buffet at the Orlando Golden Corral.

Advertisement
Back