Todd Centeio?

kev13108

Junior
Premium
So I know this kid supposedly decomitted a while back but can any one shed some light on where we stand with this kid? He retweets some pro canes stuff occasionally and still says he's committed on his twitter lol. What's the deal with him? Also who's better him or N'Kosi Perry?

Advertisement
So I know this kid supposedly decomitted a while back but can any one shed some light on where we stand with this kid? He retweets some pro canes stuff occasionally and still says he's committed on his twitter lol. What's the deal with him? Also who's better him or N'Kosi Perry?

Perry is better and it ain't close.

Committed to Al...Just waiting to see where he lands to pick up an offer...Perry by a wide margin...

If Richt goes for another QB to add to the class with Perry it'll probably be an elite QB on the national level.

Advertisement
Advertisement
When I talked to Toddy before the break he had told me that his offer was pulled otherwise he would of been still committed. But at the time he was already looking around at Auburn and other schools because he knew Golden was going to get fired.

Perry's ranked as the 14th best dual threat qb...If I were him I wouldn't worry to much about fitting an offense to his skills...

Perry's ranked as the 14th best dual threat qb...If I were him I wouldn't worry to much about fitting an offense to his skills...

None of the recruiting sites have Perry rated that low...Maybe you're talking about Centeio

Advertisement
lol you don't think he got a message while he was committed...

they all but told him to seek other options...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back