Todd Centeio Decommits

Advertisement
As long as we hold on to Allison I could care less

I can't stand this line of thinking. This is part of what got Coker and RS fired. Both thought they had the QB situation figured out for the next few years and never had a backup plan if Plan A didn't work out. QB is the one position where the coaches need to focus hard each year. In an ideal world, there would be a 4 star QB committed to the Hurricanes on an annual basis.

Advertisement
Just do whatever it takes to keep Sam Bruce. Scarlett in his ear, probably saying how great it is to be a Gata.

As long as we hold on to Allison I could care less

I can't stand this line of thinking. This is part of what got Coker and RS fired. Both thought they had the QB situation figured out for the next few years and never had a backup plan if Plan A didn't work out. QB is the one position where the coaches need to focus hard each year. In an ideal world, there would be a 4 star QB committed to the Hurricanes on an annual basis.

We also have Kaaya and Sherieff, of course having a 4 Star QB every year would be nice but were we're actually in a great situation (at last) once Allison signs. you can't expect a good QB to WANT to come in and sit for 3 years. I don't blame the kid for deccomitting.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back